Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

i still have mine on ice, the amount of fools rocking them wrong is beginning to make me embarrassed of owning them lol

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

i still have mine on ice, the amount of fools rocking them wrong is beginning to make me embarrassed of owning them lol
^I agree. I still have my royals, E. Green, E. Blue and Pewters all on ice. I just wear the black foams n blue/eggplant flights becuase no one has them up here. too many thundercats rocking them wrong, n like everyday..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

^I agree. I still have my royals, E. Green, E. Blue and Pewters all on ice. I just wear the black foams n blue/eggplant flights becuase no one has them up here. too many thundercats rocking them wrong, n like everyday..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

what??? I seen these for almost retail in a lot of places. Even a store or two still had these for retail.

These went quick over here, where's "DE", that can't be Delaware 
laugh.gif

I thought all the Foam Heads were on the east coast?

Yea Delaware, and I didn't say what state I seen them in. They are sold out in Delaware but they are still in philly. And I never said I was a foam head I just like foams in general wouldn't call myself a foam head. 

I wasn't trying to come at you like that fam ahah, i just meant that i would have thought these sold out everywhere that isn't on the west coast.  And i don't really abide by the term "Foam Head", i just use it as a means to say everyone that likes foams.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

what??? I seen these for almost retail in a lot of places. Even a store or two still had these for retail.

These went quick over here, where's "DE", that can't be Delaware 
laugh.gif

I thought all the Foam Heads were on the east coast?

Yea Delaware, and I didn't say what state I seen them in. They are sold out in Delaware but they are still in philly. And I never said I was a foam head I just like foams in general wouldn't call myself a foam head. 

I wasn't trying to come at you like that fam ahah, i just meant that i would have thought these sold out everywhere that isn't on the west coast.  And i don't really abide by the term "Foam Head", i just use it as a means to say everyone that likes foams.

After taking a good hard look at my pair, I have decided to sell them. They are just too loud for me. The only pair of Foams that deserve to be that bold is the Royals. Other than that, I'll stick with the darker colored Foams.

After taking a good hard look at my pair, I have decided to sell them. They are just too loud for me. The only pair of Foams that deserve to be that bold is the Royals. Other than that, I'll stick with the darker colored Foams.

ccd263b61da229f83b00e16b3553cc63b6c48bdc_r.jpg

Just seems like the Grizzlies (Vancouver) colors fit perfectly... What are some other Sports Teams that have this teal color would go best w/ these???? Opinions??

Just seems like the Grizzlies (Vancouver) colors fit perfectly... What are some other Sports Teams that have this teal color would go best w/ these???? Opinions??

Originally Posted by Hussman25

You got these in Chicago?

Originally Posted by Hussman25

You got these in Chicago?

ill admit i like these. there's something about the hue of blue. maybe these will be classics years down the line if we make it that far barring err thing don't hit the fan next year. had a chance to cop for $12 over retail yesterday, but i wouldn't allow myself to do it.

ill admit i like these. there's something about the hue of blue. maybe these will be classics years down the line if we make it that far barring err thing don't hit the fan next year. had a chance to cop for $12 over retail yesterday, but i wouldn't allow myself to do it.

Back
Top Bottom