Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Dude should've just worn a black tee. Prices on these have been steadily declining, i've seen some for around 260-275

what??? I seen these for almost retail in a lot of places. Even a store or two still had these for retail.

These went quick over here, where's "DE", that can't be Delaware 
laugh.gif

I thought all the Foam Heads were on the east coast?

Dude should've just worn a black tee. Prices on these have been steadily declining, i've seen some for around 260-275

what??? I seen these for almost retail in a lot of places. Even a store or two still had these for retail.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yea Delaware, and I didn't say what state I seen them in. They are sold out in Delaware but they are still in philly. And I never said I was a foam head I just like foams in general wouldn't call myself a foam head. 

laugh.gif

Yea Delaware, and I didn't say what state I seen them in. They are sold out in Delaware but they are still in philly. And I never said I was a foam head I just like foams in general wouldn't call myself a foam head. 

21 mercer def did have a mini restock today. tweeted it about 12 est. i drove all the way from queens to soho and copped the last 9.5. i really needed a 8.5 - 9 but i wasn't going to leave empty handed after my travels. and did i mention i was on my 1 hr lunch break. lol. anyone looking to trade up for a 8.5 or 9 hit me up asap

21 mercer def did have a mini restock today. tweeted it about 12 est. i drove all the way from queens to soho and copped the last 9.5. i really needed a 8.5 - 9 but i wasn't going to leave empty handed after my travels. and did i mention i was on my 1 hr lunch break. lol. anyone looking to trade up for a 8.5 or 9 hit me up asap

i still have mine on ice, the amount of fools rocking them wrong is beginning to make me embarrassed of owning them lol

Back
Top Bottom