Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

it wont be the first time a shoe dropped on a friday, i think the 2010 pearls did also... i hope they 190 in store..

the color on them joints is beautiful

I really hope it isnt $200 retail.  Not that the $10 is a huge deal just the fact of matter that Nike increases these prices like crazy. 

I really hope it isnt $200 retail.  Not that the $10 is a huge deal just the fact of matter that Nike increases these prices like crazy. 

Originally Posted by michael0360

i dont like the sole on these.
the color it makes wen it goes thru im not feelin it matched wit the upper. dark sole woulda been hot

Then it's more of a incentive to actually wear them, the soles will darken the more you wear them...

Originally Posted by michael0360

i dont like the sole on these.
the color it makes wen it goes thru im not feelin it matched wit the upper. dark sole woulda been hot

Then it's more of a incentive to actually wear them, the soles will darken the more you wear them...

i truly believe these will do exceptionally well just due to the fact that people have already dubbed these south beaches lol i'm sure people are already looking on ebay for lebron hot pink laces lol

i truly believe these will do exceptionally well just due to the fact that people have already dubbed these south beaches lol i'm sure people are already looking on ebay for lebron hot pink laces lol

These are butt +#@ ugly. Seriously I don't care if they're a Foamposite, Spending 200+ on these is ******ed.
Oh and if Nike does indeed change the price on these, expect a delay to occur. Happened with the doernbecher 3s. Greedy +#@ Nike
30t6p3b.gif

These are butt +#@ ugly. Seriously I don't care if they're a Foamposite, Spending 200+ on these is ******ed.
Oh and if Nike does indeed change the price on these, expect a delay to occur. Happened with the doernbecher 3s. Greedy +#@ Nike
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Joee1024

Just read on modern-notoriety that the release date is officially July 1st, 2011 I can't wait for these!!!!!!!!! I hope they're a general release like those slime green foams that dropped earlier. I know people are sayig the quality is getting worse but that's not gonna stop me from buying what I like. If you pass on these because of "softer foam material", or whatever other flaws you wanna find, then in my opinion, you're no better than a hype beast that only buys sneakers because it gets a "limited" tag. Rock what you like

I'll assume this is directed at me, since I made a post talking about the soft Foam and the multiple China-produced pairs I've had that started squeaking after 1 wear. I'm not sure exactly what you mean. How is being dissatisfied with the quality of the product ANYTHING like buying only hyped/limited sneakers? I honestly don't follow. I do "rock what I like", and I don't much care for shoddy products that are a shell of their former selves. If you do, then by all means, do you.

Just read on modern-notoriety that the release date is officially July 1st, 2011 I can't wait for these!!!!!!!!! I hope they're a general release like those slime green foams that dropped earlier. I know people are sayig the quality is getting worse but that's not gonna stop me from buying what I like. If you pass on these because of "softer foam material", or whatever other flaws you wanna find, then in my opinion, you're no better than a hype beast that only buys sneakers because it gets a "limited" tag. Rock what you like

I'll assume this is directed at me, since I made a post talking about the soft Foam and the multiple China-produced pairs I've had that started squeaking after 1 wear. I'm not sure exactly what you mean. How is being dissatisfied with the quality of the product ANYTHING like buying only hyped/limited sneakers? I honestly don't follow. I do "rock what I like", and I don't much care for shoddy products that are a shell of their former selves. If you do, then by all means, do you.

My comment wasn't "directed" at you my brother. I made a very general comment about the sneakers and remarks I've been reading on here and on other forums about foams. Alot of people seem to have become experts in the materials used to make sneakers and are using these things (ex. softer foam) as a reason to complain about the kicks. It has become a trend much in the same way people buying sneakers because they are given a "limited" tag has become a trend. At the end of the day, everyone is going to do what they want anyway and I don't really care but I just stated my opinion. I'm getting a pair regardless. Peace

My comment wasn't "directed" at you my brother. I made a very general comment about the sneakers and remarks I've been reading on here and on other forums about foams. Alot of people seem to have become experts in the materials used to make sneakers and are using these things (ex. softer foam) as a reason to complain about the kicks. It has become a trend much in the same way people buying sneakers because they are given a "limited" tag has become a trend. At the end of the day, everyone is going to do what they want anyway and I don't really care but I just stated my opinion. I'm getting a pair regardless. Peace

1 question....Do you own any foams pre 2010? Not trying to flame or anything just an honest question

1 question....Do you own any foams pre 2010? Not trying to flame or anything just an honest question

Back
Top Bottom