Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

I'm coppin these. Since I'm passing on the "sprites"...i'm going to need something to patch up the wound..haha

I'm coppin these. Since I'm passing on the "sprites"...i'm going to need something to patch up the wound..haha

the 2010 eggplants or the coopers arent as soft as the new released foams. i just dont like the fact they tend to crease quick by the sole.. im not over weight, but for osmoene who is and wears there foams alot its a wrap... the fact that they looked "undestructable" and would last for a while it was attracted me to the shoe, good things dont last forever i guess.. i wished they would of dropped all these dope colorways when production was in taiwan...

the 2010 eggplants or the coopers arent as soft as the new released foams. i just dont like the fact they tend to crease quick by the sole.. im not over weight, but for osmoene who is and wears there foams alot its a wrap... the fact that they looked "undestructable" and would last for a while it was attracted me to the shoe, good things dont last forever i guess.. i wished they would of dropped all these dope colorways when production was in taiwan...

Originally Posted by purplehazen

QFT. These newer foams are nice but man to me they look squishy when you start walking in them, the shape changes quite a lot

Originally Posted by purplehazen

QFT. These newer foams are nice but man to me they look squishy when you start walking in them, the shape changes quite a lot

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Can someone explain why you dont think the quality is good on these? Whats so bad about it?

Well it's relative. Compared to other retros the quality of Foams remains great, but compared to Foams from 3 plus years ago. You get more glue, shallower grooves and softer foam.

The softer foam is what I worry about, because I wonder if it affects durability long term. My old foams they get a white or black scuff, just rub it out.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Can someone explain why you dont think the quality is good on these? Whats so bad about it?

Well it's relative. Compared to other retros the quality of Foams remains great, but compared to Foams from 3 plus years ago. You get more glue, shallower grooves and softer foam.

The softer foam is what I worry about, because I wonder if it affects durability long term. My old foams they get a white or black scuff, just rub it out.

I have a pair of royal pros and I've compared the material of that pair to the 2011 royals and I quality has fallen off a cliff.
I wore my royal pros a few times to lab and spilled some weaker acid on them (not HCL or anything that strong) and I've been able to wipe it off with a little acetone.

I have a pair of royal pros and I've compared the material of that pair to the 2011 royals and I quality has fallen off a cliff.
I wore my royal pros a few times to lab and spilled some weaker acid on them (not HCL or anything that strong) and I've been able to wipe it off with a little acetone.

Don't feel like lookin thru the thread...Whats the definite release date on these???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eh nvm looked anyway.... 7/1/2011 hope thats the right date

Don't feel like lookin thru the thread...Whats the definite release date on these???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eh nvm looked anyway.... 7/1/2011 hope thats the right date

Witnesskb24, to answer your "honest question" yes I own foams released pre 2010. Lmao why do you ask? "not trying to flame..." what does that even mean? Listen I'm not even about to engage in an online sneaker forum argument. This is an open forum for people who are sneaker enthusiasts to share their opinion. If you too took offense to something I said, sorry. The quality of foamposites have changed greatly since they first started coming out as I'm sure you're about to lecture me on but that's not a good enough reason for me, joee1024, to not buy these retro blue foams (the real topic of the thread). That's all I'm saying. Peace

Witnesskb24, to answer your "honest question" yes I own foams released pre 2010. Lmao why do you ask? "not trying to flame..." what does that even mean? Listen I'm not even about to engage in an online sneaker forum argument. This is an open forum for people who are sneaker enthusiasts to share their opinion. If you too took offense to something I said, sorry. The quality of foamposites have changed greatly since they first started coming out as I'm sure you're about to lecture me on but that's not a good enough reason for me, joee1024, to not buy these retro blue foams (the real topic of the thread). That's all I'm saying. Peace

I wore my pair yesterday for the first time, and I cracked a lot of necks. They look amazing in person, pics don't do them justice 

Back
Top Bottom