Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by MillenTR

'Thanks for visiting Nike. We are temporarily closed for scheduled maintenance, we’ll be back soon so please try again later.'

FML!

When you see that message, try the non-flash site, it's usually still up.

Originally Posted by MillenTR

'Thanks for visiting Nike. We are temporarily closed for scheduled maintenance, we’ll be back soon so please try again later.'

FML!

When you see that message, try the non-flash site, it's usually still up.

People need to stop hating on people that copped these. I showed up at FootAction at 9. waited on the line with my boys for a couple hours. One of my boys won a raffle for 50 dollars off, got his pair for 152. Stood on the line telling people who passed by that we were pre-ordering Harry Potter tickets. No hype, just dedication.

People need to stop hating on people that copped these. I showed up at FootAction at 9. waited on the line with my boys for a couple hours. One of my boys won a raffle for 50 dollars off, got his pair for 152. Stood on the line telling people who passed by that we were pre-ordering Harry Potter tickets. No hype, just dedication.

Standing in line now at Footlocker in green acres. Been here since 640. Store opened at 7 still got about 40-50 people ahead of me smh. This is crazy for a general release man. I love these kicks but damn, I didn't even have to line up for the royal blues. Anyway I'm hoping they have enough pairs.

Standing in line now at Footlocker in green acres. Been here since 640. Store opened at 7 still got about 40-50 people ahead of me smh. This is crazy for a general release man. I love these kicks but damn, I didn't even have to line up for the royal blues. Anyway I'm hoping they have enough pairs.

Originally Posted by thaboss315

how it looking out dmv area bout to head out sercuity now see if i can copp
x2_6e83fa9

crazy this is st charles mall right now smh pg was crazy too last night  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thaboss315

how it looking out dmv area bout to head out sercuity now see if i can copp
x2_6e83fa9

crazy this is st charles mall right now smh pg was crazy too last night  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom