Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Wow, can't believe these sold that well. It was nice they had pair limit of 2 pairs up on NDC/Swoosh. Personally, I'm not a fan of these at all. Electric Greens were better.

Wow, can't believe these sold that well. It was nice they had pair limit of 2 pairs up on NDC/Swoosh. Personally, I'm not a fan of these at all. Electric Greens were better.

pg last night
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tu7ZV.jpg

Nike picked a great time to release these. Vibrant color that will stand out with shorts. Right before the 4th so people can get fresh. Good job marketing lol.@@@

Nike picked a great time to release these. Vibrant color that will stand out with shorts. Right before the 4th so people can get fresh. Good job marketing lol.@@@

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

i cant believe people are lining up for these

Why would you say that. Almost every foam released is sold out real quickly and this was a hot colorway.

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

i cant believe people are lining up for these

Why would you say that. Almost every foam released is sold out real quickly and this was a hot colorway.

I am not trying to knock anyones hustle, but why would someone wait in a line like these for hours when you can order online from the comforts of your home? Order with overnight if you need them that quick.

I am not trying to knock anyones hustle, but why would someone wait in a line like these for hours when you can order online from the comforts of your home? Order with overnight if you need them that quick.

Back
Top Bottom