Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Those lines are ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

I wonder if ppl kno HOW EASY they are to get online

Yeah this was a funny release.... I went to a bs mall this morning before work In bmore....I have never seen this many people in this mall...lol
People Definatly went in on these.... And most of the people that was there was talking about the midnight releases that was to crazy for em to get .... I didn't expect this for these... I'm glad I didn't wait until I got off like I was going to do

Yeah this was a funny release.... I went to a bs mall this morning before work In bmore....I have never seen this many people in this mall...lol
People Definatly went in on these.... And most of the people that was there was talking about the midnight releases that was to crazy for em to get .... I didn't expect this for these... I'm glad I didn't wait until I got off like I was going to do

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Copped my 2 pairs for $247 off swoosh. I seriously doubted nike was gonna have them for discount. My prayer to the sneaker gods came through lol
Under the FAQ section, there is a upcoming release list that has the shoes that will be discounted....
Maybe im trippin I don't see it. Link kind sir?

Same here. Iwas hoping they'd be discounted but I wasn't counting on it. I was pleasantly surprised.

I looked all through the FAQ section and could find this so called list. That would be great if they had such a list.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Copped my 2 pairs for $247 off swoosh. I seriously doubted nike was gonna have them for discount. My prayer to the sneaker gods came through lol
Under the FAQ section, there is a upcoming release list that has the shoes that will be discounted....
Maybe im trippin I don't see it. Link kind sir?

Same here. Iwas hoping they'd be discounted but I wasn't counting on it. I was pleasantly surprised.

I looked all through the FAQ section and could find this so called list. That would be great if they had such a list.
pimp.gif

Man the DMV is crazy for foams. Out here dudes really don't play. I was at the dtlr midnight release at the blvd last nite and them lines were crazy. :smh. It was atleast 100 people in each line. Long story short I got mines
laugh.gif
but man was it a hassle.

You really can't sleep on foams out here.

Man the DMV is crazy for foams. Out here dudes really don't play. I was at the dtlr midnight release at the blvd last nite and them lines were crazy. :smh. It was atleast 100 people in each line. Long story short I got mines
laugh.gif
but man was it a hassle.

You really can't sleep on foams out here.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

woah... read this on twitter... sad if true. Can my DMV peeps confirm this?

"25-30 person brawl at PG Plaza for Foams release. 2 stabbed. 1 dead. When are y'all gonna stop? Serious question"
"Dam some one already died for the #foams"

"Everybody getting robbed and killed for the foams in the #DMV as far as my timeline...If you got yours I wouldn't wear them till "

Good lord...it's not that serious people!!

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

woah... read this on twitter... sad if true. Can my DMV peeps confirm this?

"25-30 person brawl at PG Plaza for Foams release. 2 stabbed. 1 dead. When are y'all gonna stop? Serious question"
"Dam some one already died for the #foams"

"Everybody getting robbed and killed for the foams in the #DMV as far as my timeline...If you got yours I wouldn't wear them till "

Good lord...it's not that serious people!!

^^^heard about that too. Kinda sad, people still get robbed and killed over J's out here. The Concord release will be HAM everywhere

^^^heard about that too. Kinda sad, people still get robbed and killed over J's out here. The Concord release will be HAM everywhere

The after effect of the South Beach Brons brought all this madness. Nobody even cared about these when the actual pic showed up

The after effect of the South Beach Brons brought all this madness. Nobody even cared about these when the actual pic showed up

i guess when i posted that 11.5 was on NDC someone or some people swooped up cause just like that they gone!!!!!

as for size, i have coughdrops and i consider myself to have wide feet, i stuck with true size. they fine.

i guess when i posted that 11.5 was on NDC someone or some people swooped up cause just like that they gone!!!!!

as for size, i have coughdrops and i consider myself to have wide feet, i stuck with true size. they fine.

people getting killed for foams that aren't even that hot. Real talk it may be time for me to retire

Back
Top Bottom