Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

people getting killed for foams that aren't even that hot. Real talk it may be time for me to retire

Dudes really lined up for these?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

woah... read this on twitter... sad if true. Can my DMV peeps confirm this?

"25-30 person brawl at PG Plaza for Foams release. 2 stabbed. 1 dead. When are y'all gonna stop? Serious question"
"Dam some one already died for the #foams"

"Everybody getting robbed and killed for the foams in the #DMV as far as my timeline...If you got yours I wouldn't wear them till "
That's disgusting and sad.
30t6p3b.gif
Over a damn pair of shoes.

"25-30 person brawl at PG Plaza for Foams release. 2 stabbed. 1 dead. When are y'all gonna stop? Serious question"

"Everybody getting robbed and killed for the foams in the #DMV as far as my timeline...If you got yours I wouldn't wear them till "
That's disgusting and sad.
30t6p3b.gif
Over a damn pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Under the FAQ section, there is a upcoming release list that has the shoes that will be discounted....
Maybe im trippin I don't see it. Link kind sir?
Same here. Iwas hoping they'd be discounted but I wasn't counting on it. I was pleasantly surprised.

I looked all through the FAQ section and could find this so called list. That would be great if they had such a list.
pimp.gif
That's the list for the upcoming releases. It's not the list for items on Swoosh. That list is on NDC and Swoosh.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Under the FAQ section, there is a upcoming release list that has the shoes that will be discounted....
Maybe im trippin I don't see it. Link kind sir?
Same here. Iwas hoping they'd be discounted but I wasn't counting on it. I was pleasantly surprised.

I looked all through the FAQ section and could find this so called list. That would be great if they had such a list.
pimp.gif
That's the list for the upcoming releases. It's not the list for items on Swoosh. That list is on NDC and Swoosh.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Those lines are ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

I wonder if ppl kno HOW EASY they are to get online

Like where? Every site I check is sold out. Somebody help me find an 11.5 please

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Those lines are ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

I wonder if ppl kno HOW EASY they are to get online

Like where? Every site I check is sold out. Somebody help me find an 11.5 please

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Yeah this was a funny release.... I went to a bs mall this morning before work In bmore....I have never seen this many people in this mall...lol
People Definatly went in on these.... And most of the people that was there was talking about the midnight releases that was to crazy for em to get .... I didn't expect this for these... I'm glad I didn't wait until I got off like I was going to do

Which mall??

My homeboy called me up to Security Mall last night and said the line wasnt that long, but once I left this pool party and slid up there, lines for FL and FA were crazy long...

Went back to my truck and ordered from NDC...

ORSRT8 wrote:

"Everybody getting robbed and killed for the foams in the #DMV as far as my timeline...If you got yours I wouldn't wear them till 

Sad...

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Yeah this was a funny release.... I went to a bs mall this morning before work In bmore....I have never seen this many people in this mall...lol
People Definatly went in on these.... And most of the people that was there was talking about the midnight releases that was to crazy for em to get .... I didn't expect this for these... I'm glad I didn't wait until I got off like I was going to do

Which mall??

My homeboy called me up to Security Mall last night and said the line wasnt that long, but once I left this pool party and slid up there, lines for FL and FA were crazy long...

Went back to my truck and ordered from NDC...

ORSRT8 wrote:

"Everybody getting robbed and killed for the foams in the #DMV as far as my timeline...If you got yours I wouldn't wear them till 

Sad...

not sure about 1 death but i know 2 people was stabbed and there was a robbing this morning at dtlr out iverson mall smh 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

not sure about 1 death but i know 2 people was stabbed and there was a robbing this morning at dtlr out iverson mall smh 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Can the DMV please chime in. Was this release more crazier than the Eggplants? Even though the Eggs had a lesser quantity

Can the DMV please chime in. Was this release more crazier than the Eggplants? Even though the Eggs had a lesser quantity

Originally Posted by got shoes

It's crazy out here right now....

I heard someone already got killed in Greenbelt over these joints...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

It's crazy out here right now....

I heard someone already got killed in Greenbelt over these joints...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom