Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Know mad people who lined up and others who woke up in the morning and casually went to the mall to get them... All this hype for these? People who put pink laces in should off themselves

Know mad people who lined up and others who woke up in the morning and casually went to the mall to get them... All this hype for these? People who put pink laces in should off themselves

i was bored last night so i hit up a friend of mine that's on here as well. left from the bronx to 34th st around 11ish got there around 1145, my friend was already there so i got in line with him. copped my size 11, had some halal cart afterwards and went home and called it a night.

some dude that clearly had the intent of trying to impress other men, kept walking by the line over and over again with the pine pros on.

i was bored last night so i hit up a friend of mine that's on here as well. left from the bronx to 34th st around 11ish got there around 1145, my friend was already there so i got in line with him. copped my size 11, had some halal cart afterwards and went home and called it a night.

some dude that clearly had the intent of trying to impress other men, kept walking by the line over and over again with the pine pros on.

for all you peeps that missed, try calling the stores in Cali...I'm sure they still have them

for all you peeps that missed, try calling the stores in Cali...I'm sure they still have them

Heard pg needed to shutdown the midnight release..wonder if they still have some..

Heard pg needed to shutdown the midnight release..wonder if they still have some..

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Yeah this was a funny release.... I went to a bs mall this morning before work In bmore....I have never seen this many people in this mall...lol
People Definatly went in on these.... And most of the people that was there was talking about the midnight releases that was to crazy for em to get .... I didn't expect this for these... I'm glad I didn't wait until I got off like I was going to do

Which mall??

My homeboy called me up to Security Mall last night and said the line wasnt that long, but once I left this pool party and slid up there, lines for FL and FA were crazy long...

Went back to my truck and ordered from NDC...

dead $&@ eastpont mall...I couldnt believe it
ORSRT8 wrote:
woah... read this on twitter... sad if true. Can my DMV peeps confirm this?

"25-30 person brawl at PG Plaza for Foams release. 2 stabbed. 1 dead. When are y'all gonna stop? Serious question"
"Dam some one already died for the #foams"

"Everybody getting robbed and killed for the foams in the #DMV as far as my timeline...If you got yours I wouldn't wear them till 

Sad...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Yeah this was a funny release.... I went to a bs mall this morning before work In bmore....I have never seen this many people in this mall...lol
People Definatly went in on these.... And most of the people that was there was talking about the midnight releases that was to crazy for em to get .... I didn't expect this for these... I'm glad I didn't wait until I got off like I was going to do

Which mall??

My homeboy called me up to Security Mall last night and said the line wasnt that long, but once I left this pool party and slid up there, lines for FL and FA were crazy long...

Went back to my truck and ordered from NDC...

dead $&@ eastpont mall...I couldnt believe it
ORSRT8 wrote:

"25-30 person brawl at PG Plaza for Foams release. 2 stabbed. 1 dead. When are y'all gonna stop? Serious question"

"Everybody getting robbed and killed for the foams in the #DMV as far as my timeline...If you got yours I wouldn't wear them till 

Sad...

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

"Everybody getting robbed and killed for the foams in the #DMV as far as my timeline...If you got yours I wouldn't wear them till "

Good lord...it's not that serious people!!

It's not serious at all...this thread didn't even reach 100 pages. 
These are for cats who are trying to fill the empty hole in their hearts due for them sleeping on the south beaches 
laugh.gif

Pine foams is where my $ is going.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

"Everybody getting robbed and killed for the foams in the #DMV as far as my timeline...If you got yours I wouldn't wear them till "

Good lord...it's not that serious people!!

It's not serious at all...this thread didn't even reach 100 pages. 
These are for cats who are trying to fill the empty hole in their hearts due for them sleeping on the south beaches 
laugh.gif

Pine foams is where my $ is going.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Those lines are ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

I wonder if ppl kno HOW EASY they are to get online

Lets keep that to ourselves, lets those guys go kill each other in a mall 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Those lines are ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

I wonder if ppl kno HOW EASY they are to get online

Lets keep that to ourselves, lets those guys go kill each other in a mall 
laugh.gif

i got 2 pair of foams for under 300 and  it feels so good to have a swoosh now.
SAD DAY IN THE DMV WHEN HEARING NEWS LIKE THIS BUT ITS TRUE. MAYBE HOHMD WILL FINALLY BE MONITORED BECAUSE THEM DUDE WHO WORK THERE ARE VERY UNORGANIZED.

i got 2 pair of foams for under 300 and  it feels so good to have a swoosh now.
SAD DAY IN THE DMV WHEN HEARING NEWS LIKE THIS BUT ITS TRUE. MAYBE HOHMD WILL FINALLY BE MONITORED BECAUSE THEM DUDE WHO WORK THERE ARE VERY UNORGANIZED.

Back
Top Bottom