Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Phone pic...I know it doesn't exactly match but thought I'd share my new tee too..gotta rep my home!(I need to invest in a camera!)

Originally Posted by DJ KiSHi

Just received shipping confirmation from UPS on my Eastbay order. Just a heads up guys.

So did I, so the pine green foams are gonna be more limited than these 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by bmoore34

I am not trying to knock anyones hustle, but why would someone wait in a line like these for hours when you can order online from the comforts of your home? Order with overnight if you need them that quick.
i feel that. but i think people want the damn shoe in their hands asap, instead of waiting a week for them online. But i would not be standing in a line with that many people
Its not as simple as that.  I have a shoe connect but for some shoes like BHM III i was online in the comforts of my home and refreshed the page at 12 only to not have my order be able to be placed.  Tons of people try to order online and are unlucky in their attempts the best way to get what you want is in person

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by bmoore34

I am not trying to knock anyones hustle, but why would someone wait in a line like these for hours when you can order online from the comforts of your home? Order with overnight if you need them that quick.
i feel that. but i think people want the damn shoe in their hands asap, instead of waiting a week for them online. But i would not be standing in a line with that many people
Its not as simple as that.  I have a shoe connect but for some shoes like BHM III i was online in the comforts of my home and refreshed the page at 12 only to not have my order be able to be placed.  Tons of people try to order online and are unlucky in their attempts the best way to get what you want is in person

yall out there with pairs sitting everywhere are so lucky
i live in the NYC burbs and both my local footlockers had ridiculous lines.. not even pairs enough for all the peopel camping

yall out there with pairs sitting everywhere are so lucky
i live in the NYC burbs and both my local footlockers had ridiculous lines.. not even pairs enough for all the peopel camping

indifferent.gif

Everyone said they'd sit in Cali?
WENT TO TWO MALLS, SOLD OUT. That's six shoe spots

All these "easy cop in Cali" repeats convinced me. Yes, I'm mad. Had me runnin around all over the place searchin, I'm not Nicholas Cage and this isn't National Treasure 

I need a pair, I'm in Socal. Please hit me with info

damn 

indifferent.gif

All these "easy cop in Cali" repeats convinced me. Yes, I'm mad. Had me runnin around all over the place searchin, I'm not Nicholas Cage and this isn't National Treasure 

damn 

Dang they crazy out here in Maryland. All over the news is how five guys got stabbed up for these and one died..

Dang they crazy out here in Maryland. All over the news is how five guys got stabbed up for these and one died..

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

man foams are officially the new hypebeast shoe......can't believe this shoe sold out the day of in **#+#$$ north carolina
30t6p3b.gif
.....mogs want these shoes to be the south beach lebrons so bad......and too bad they're not!

ima get my pine foams in september tho....pretty sure they want be that hyped in this area
30t6p3b.gif
restock at HOH in 2 weeks.

Did you check Footlocker in Northside shopping center off Patterson Ave?

Originally Posted by calikev34

indifferent.gif

damn 

Usually not a good idea to listen to NT 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by calikev34

indifferent.gif

damn 

Usually not a good idea to listen to NT 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom