Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

man foams are officially the new hypebeast shoe......can't believe this shoe sold out the day of in **#+#$$ north carolina
30t6p3b.gif
.....mogs want these shoes to be the south beach lebrons so bad......and too bad they're not!

ima get my pine foams in september tho....pretty sure they want be that hyped in this area
30t6p3b.gif
I feel you on that...
Everyone who missed out and slept on the South beach lebron think they can bring it back from the dead with this release and throw pink strings on them....SaD DAY!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

man foams are officially the new hypebeast shoe......can't believe this shoe sold out the day of in **#+#$$ north carolina
30t6p3b.gif
.....mogs want these shoes to be the south beach lebrons so bad......and too bad they're not!

ima get my pine foams in september tho....pretty sure they want be that hyped in this area
30t6p3b.gif
I feel you on that...
Everyone who missed out and slept on the South beach lebron think they can bring it back from the dead with this release and throw pink strings on them....SaD DAY!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SMH @ dudes putting pink laces trying to front like they got s. Beach Lebrons...

They look more like Ft. Lauderdale Bosh's

Yea it's SAD to see cats tryin to add pink strings to these kicks...
frown.gif

Your right Ft.Lauderdale Bosh's 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SMH @ dudes putting pink laces trying to front like they got s. Beach Lebrons...

They look more like Ft. Lauderdale Bosh's

Yea it's SAD to see cats tryin to add pink strings to these kicks...
frown.gif

Your right Ft.Lauderdale Bosh's 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DrKickologist

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Roosevelt field was the worst I've ever seen it last night.
Really!!! Was it that bad????
Did you cop your pair??? 
i got there at 7, 3rd in line, but around 10 is when people were cutting the line nasty and there was almost a fight with one of my boys who was 10th cuz some kid brought him mom and she was going off about how no one cuts her son, then her teenage son tried to take a cheap shot at him before people broke it up, and all he was doing was walking back to his place in the line. This release really brought out all the hoodrats to long island. I've never seen problems or people like this at roosevelt field before, i hope this isn't the start of a disturbing trend.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

laugh.gif
Damn I feel sorry for most of yall.
These are sitting on shelves down here wit 0 eff's given.
laugh.gif
 word walked in DTLR in Camp Creek and walked out with 2 pairs in 5mins. Only people that rock Foams in ATL are eastcoast heads

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

laugh.gif
Damn I feel sorry for most of yall.
These are sitting on shelves down here wit 0 eff's given.
laugh.gif
 word walked in DTLR in Camp Creek and walked out with 2 pairs in 5mins. Only people that rock Foams in ATL are eastcoast heads

Did you cop your pair??? 
i got there at 7, 3rd in line, but around 10 is when people were cutting the line nasty and there was almost a fight with one of my boys who was 10th cuz some kid brought him mom and she was going off about how no one cuts her son, then her teenage son tried to take a cheap shot at him before people broke it up, and all he was doing was walking back to his place in the line. This release really brought out all the hoodrats to long island. I've never seen problems or people like this at roosevelt field before, i hope this isn't the start of a disturbing trend.

I can't even front I don't rock with Foams like that but I actually like these jawns. Not a common colorway and I guess because my fav color is blue, pretty comfortable too.

I can't even front I don't rock with Foams like that but I actually like these jawns. Not a common colorway and I guess because my fav color is blue, pretty comfortable too.

Picked up a pair of size 13 right now, 1 of the last 2 pairs in the store.  Only two or three Sheikhs got 'em.  Not gonna sit here in San Diego.

Picked up a pair of size 13 right now, 1 of the last 2 pairs in the store.  Only two or three Sheikhs got 'em.  Not gonna sit here in San Diego.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Damn didn't expect such madness for these. My dude is THIRST for a pair.

i know this colorway was gonna make people go nuts 
thats the reason i copped off sneaker st and paid a little more to avoid all the b.s  

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Damn didn't expect such madness for these. My dude is THIRST for a pair.

i know this colorway was gonna make people go nuts 
thats the reason i copped off sneaker st and paid a little more to avoid all the b.s  

Did you cop your pair??? 
Damn you got there early!!!! 
Sad to see cats draggin there parents out to these midnight release i crack up when i see that!!!!

There's hoodrats all over just gotta keep them in check. It's better they do that then those dumb $%% wristband release in the morning. they should be doing wristband release at 6pm to fair to everyone during the week before the release but that's me thinking out loud.

Don't worry lets see what the next mid-night release look like....

Did you cop your pair??? 
Damn you got there early!!!! 
Sad to see cats draggin there parents out to these midnight release i crack up when i see that!!!!

There's hoodrats all over just gotta keep them in check. It's better they do that then those dumb $%% wristband release in the morning. they should be doing wristband release at 6pm to fair to everyone during the week before the release but that's me thinking out loud.

Don't worry lets see what the next mid-night release look like....

Originally Posted by DJ KiSHi

Just received shipping confirmation from UPS on my Eastbay order. Just a heads up guys.

So did I, so the pine green foams are gonna be more limited than these 
ohwell.gif

Phone pic...I know it doesn't exactly match but thought I'd share my new tee too..gotta rep my home!(I need to invest in a camera!)

Back
Top Bottom