Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

266348_849574468896_10508529_40120016_94594_o.jpg

i cant believe these sold out in the Detroit area, ppl dnt even buy foamposites like that around here and these were gne too quick....im too hurt i couldnt get a pair and some stores ddnt even get these

i cant believe these sold out in the Detroit area, ppl dnt even buy foamposites like that around here and these were gne too quick....im too hurt i couldnt get a pair and some stores ddnt even get these

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Under the FAQ section, there is a upcoming release list that has the shoes that will be discounted....
Maybe im trippin I don't see it. Link kind sir?

Same here. Iwas hoping they'd be discounted but I wasn't counting on it. I was pleasantly surprised.

I looked all through the FAQ section and could find this so called list. That would be great if they had such a list.
pimp.gif
http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16774
It's not a big list because discounts are confirmed a week or two before the release. 

Originally Posted by WiiDZerO

People need to stop hating on people that copped these. I showed up at FootAction at 9. waited on the line with my boys for a couple hours. One of my boys won a raffle for 50 dollars off, got his pair for 152. Stood on the line telling people who passed by that we were pre-ordering Harry Potter tickets. No hype, just dedication.

roll.gif
Harry 
roll.gif
Potter
roll.gif
Tickets!
roll.gif
GENIUS!!!!

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Under the FAQ section, there is a upcoming release list that has the shoes that will be discounted....
Maybe im trippin I don't see it. Link kind sir?

Same here. Iwas hoping they'd be discounted but I wasn't counting on it. I was pleasantly surprised.

I looked all through the FAQ section and could find this so called list. That would be great if they had such a list.
pimp.gif
http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16774
It's not a big list because discounts are confirmed a week or two before the release. 

Originally Posted by WiiDZerO

People need to stop hating on people that copped these. I showed up at FootAction at 9. waited on the line with my boys for a couple hours. One of my boys won a raffle for 50 dollars off, got his pair for 152. Stood on the line telling people who passed by that we were pre-ordering Harry Potter tickets. No hype, just dedication.

roll.gif
Harry 
roll.gif
Potter
roll.gif
Tickets!
roll.gif
GENIUS!!!!

man foams are officially the new hypebeast shoe......can't believe this shoe sold out the day of in **#+#$$ north carolina
30t6p3b.gif
.....mogs want these shoes to be the south beach lebrons so bad......and too bad they're not!

ima get my pine foams in september tho....pretty sure they want be that hyped in this area
30t6p3b.gif

man foams are officially the new hypebeast shoe......can't believe this shoe sold out the day of in **#+#$$ north carolina
30t6p3b.gif
.....mogs want these shoes to be the south beach lebrons so bad......and too bad they're not!

ima get my pine foams in september tho....pretty sure they want be that hyped in this area
30t6p3b.gif

SMH @ dudes putting pink laces trying to front like they got s. Beach Lebrons...

They look more like Ft. Lauderdale Bosh's

SMH @ dudes putting pink laces trying to front like they got s. Beach Lebrons...

They look more like Ft. Lauderdale Bosh's

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Know mad people who lined up and others who woke up in the morning and casually went to the mall to get them... All this hype for these? People who put pink laces in should off themselves

100% Agreed!!!!

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Know mad people who lined up and others who woke up in the morning and casually went to the mall to get them... All this hype for these? People who put pink laces in should off themselves

100% Agreed!!!!

Back
Top Bottom