Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

My local (SoCal) store still has a few pairs left.

this dude will not give out the info as far as what store and phone#...why would post this on nt and not expect us asking you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

My local (SoCal) store still has a few pairs left.

this dude will not give out the info as far as what store and phone#...why would post this on nt and not expect us asking you
laugh.gif

That picture is too good to be true. Half the shoes in that picture dont even get placed on the shelves around my way because they are all sold out on release date.

That picture is too good to be true. Half the shoes in that picture dont even get placed on the shelves around my way because they are all sold out on release date.

memphisboi55 wrote:
If your in Norcal and still looking for a pair. Saw some at the solano mall in Footaction, out in Fairfield.

also...

SHOE PALACE at the GREAT MALL in Milpitas still had pairs when I was there yesterday.

memphisboi55 wrote:
If your in Norcal and still looking for a pair. Saw some at the solano mall in Footaction, out in Fairfield.

also...

SHOE PALACE at the GREAT MALL in Milpitas still had pairs when I was there yesterday.

^^^Or I probably just dont want to answer every single PM I get. And their sizes are scattered now.. Its Shiekh in the Fox Hills Mall.

^^^Or I probably just dont want to answer every single PM I get. And their sizes are scattered now.. Its Shiekh in the Fox Hills Mall.

Then why wear foam ones...penny never got a ring, and he's gay.(in before the omgz, you can't say that.)

Then why wear foam ones...penny never got a ring, and he's gay.(in before the omgz, you can't say that.)

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

These are foamposite PROS not ONES....tim duncan wore pros and duncan has more rings than lebron so edit your post before everyone knows you are a
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

These are foamposite PROS not ONES....tim duncan wore pros and duncan has more rings than lebron so edit your post before everyone knows you are a
roll.gif

Right...because rings make a shoe relevant.

"Hey everybody, take off your penny's because he's a loser."

Right...because rings make a shoe relevant.

"Hey everybody, take off your penny's because he's a loser."

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

Retro foams > sb lebrons....why would you want to wear a losers shoe?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm the furthest thing from a lebron fan and even I can't agree with this foolishness.

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

Retro foams > sb lebrons....why would you want to wear a losers shoe?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm the furthest thing from a lebron fan and even I can't agree with this foolishness.

Back
Top Bottom