Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

yea imma head out, villa wasnt even bad for the gmps, whole bunch of sneakerheads, mostly white boys and no thuggery, and its a work day soo it shouldnt be that bad
i jus heard mad stories of villa doin snake **** thats y i said "hood fV[kery". they def b holding pairs for ppl. i know a dude dat gets em held for him goin on 2yrs now.  dude there did say mad white boyz too lol. wha time u goin?

Last edited:
its funny that even on a work day, Nike, can get people who don't even make $220 a day, to spend THAT, plus more for a pair of foams.

i jus heard mad stories of villa doin snake **** thats y i said "hood fV[kery". they def b holding pairs for ppl. i know a dude dat gets em held for him goin on 2yrs now.  dude there did say mad ********s too lol. wha time u goin?

like 6 since its down the street, if its crazy i guess ill just try online, imma try ss too. they kinda know me there so maybe they'll help me out

like 6 since its down the street, if its crazy i guess ill just try online, imma try ss too. they kinda know me there so maybe they'll help me out
ss in east lib said they aint get full stock cause store is new. they took some from other pgh store an og Charlotte store

Got my RSVP for these and the 7's. Nice to know I won't have to fight to get mine. Too many releases this week the internet will surely lock up.

As of 7am EST there were about 50+ people lined up in front of my local Footlocker in the DMV. smh

Last edited:
morning guys. doesn't feel good waking up at 5....:smh:

edit: checked out on NDC with ease

Last edited:
That was easy.... 
laugh.gif

thinking if I should cop a pair for flip bait. Wooot Woot!!:D It's in the cart now. I'll decided later. Off to work to earn a living.:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom