Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

My god, I am ashamed to be a part of the shoe buying community.

Who dresses up to sit in your filth for days? Why would you put on expensive shoes to camp?

What happened to rocking jordan chancletas to the store to pick up a pair of shoes?!

Just copped mine. I'll be able to enjoy sleeping in tomorrow. Good luck to everyone else trying to cop! 
smokin.gif

My god, I am ashamed to be a part of the shoe buying community.
Who dresses up to sit in your filth for days? Why would you put on expensive shoes to camp?
What happened to rocking jordan chancletas to the store to pick up a pair of shoes?!

I usually wear Frees or Lunars of some sort, being comfy standing there waiting >.

all gone, :smh: @ jj had in cart hella times but just wouldnt go thru for me

Last edited:
These will probably sell on NDC slower than the Gym Green's and they'll restock a few times like them too.

copped a sz 11 on jj, i should of added 2 to my cart but i didnt want to risk the extra time. went back for more after i completed my first order but the site lagged and everytime i went to checkout the items were removed from my cart.

these foams sold out faster then most shoes on jj, it took almost an hour for the gmp to sell out on jj but thats probably because there was so much traffic. i like copping from jj because i can avoid tax, hopefully i can score another one from eastbay in the morning with no tax and free shipping.

like 12:05, where you headed in the morning??
fck i went outside to smoke at like 1204a lol. then seen it outside on kickdeals.com. prob footlocker monroeville mall. footaction having a 5pm raffle for em like its that REAL. villa gon have too much hood fV[kery goin on.

Last edited:
i dont even wanna chance a website in morning. mite do it from phone while im in line 2mrrw. 

yea imma head out, villa wasnt even bad for the gmps, whole bunch of sneakerheads, mostly white boys and no thuggery, and its a work day soo it shouldnt be that bad

when i passed outside finishline a few hours ago

all i saw where new wet behind the ears hypebeast

the same jokers who campout for a sneaker expo

plus when i passed a footlocker sometime later there where 6 heads at west 14 st in Manhattan

Last edited:

my homies lil bro worked up until last wk @ FA.  he went to college an his boy sent him dis pic 2day of remaing stock.

Back
Top Bottom