Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

THESE MAY NOT HAVE SOLD OUT BUT THEY SOLD BETTER THAN I THOUGH THEY WOULD... I ADMIT TO BEING ONE OF MANY WHO HATED THE SHOE AND FOR MANY REASONS I SLOWLY BEGAN TO FAVOR THE COLORWAY. I WAS ONLY GOING TO BUY THEM IF I COULD GET THEM WITHOUT ANY HASTLE AT RETAIL... FOOTLOCKER ON FORDHAM STILL HAD THEM WHEN I LEFT WORK AT 2PM YESTERDAY.. SO I SCOOPED A PAIR.

ITS TERRIBLE THAT SOMEONE GOT SHOT OVER THESE... I USED TO WORK FOR STREETGAME IN BUFFALO TOO... HARD TO BELIEVE THE OWNERS LET THE MANAGER GIVE AWAY FREE FOAMS... THE OWNERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY FRUGAL

Sad to see so many pairs on ebay..  Props to the people who bought em to wear em instead of ripping off people who really like the shoe but couldn't get em for retail.

How is HOH Harlem and the stores on 34th looking? My guy is going to try and cop them for me today or tomorrow. Thanks.

$289 is not too bad I'll take that hit.

I'm wondering if I should wait it out for a NDC restock (assuming that that would happen?)

I remember when PYS use to sell their shoes at retail. I guess that they decided to follow suit with the reselling market also.

anyone know any place in nyc that sstill has the crimsons in a sz 13? was on the road for the release :smh::smh:

Passed on the PYS price of $289 in hopes of catching a re-stock this week, we'll see.

Ideally, I don't want to pay more than $250-275 for them. Doubt I get that price easy, eBay averaging atleast $300+ at the moment it seems.

Nah, that's not what happened...cats lined up at 4am campin out for the foams, while some thugs prey on them as an easy hit to snag their cash $
Store didn't even open till 9:30am...that's a long time to wait for these & not worth it.

true yeah i see your point. these malls shouldn't let people camp like that, just asking for trouble .

but this is also why people should be strapped up all the time.

If more people had CWP their would be less **** like this, batman shootings and etc happening

just my opinion though

i dunno tho i showed up a hour before they opened and managed to get a few pairs , they had plenty at the mall i went to. the line was still really long but they had the pairs to feed the line a couple times

I don't want to turn this into a 2nd amendment discussion, but I don't know how more people having concealed firearms would REDUCE gun violence. I know you're going to say deterrence, but how does that work, especially when you are talking about concealed gats? I could have a ratchet on me now - is that going to stop somebody from pulling out on me? I don't know how pushing a piece of paper across a state senate floor is going to make the would-be stick-up kid reassess the likelihood of me being strapped. All more CWPs would lead to is more innocent bystanders getting shot. Period.

Besides, if somebody already has the drop on you, pulling out is often only going to turn a 211 into a 187.

Yeah Ill just take my business elsewhere lol. $15 for what turns out to be 10day shipping or $35 for 3-4 shipping lol.

I should have just checked my local place since it seems these where everywhere and sitting.

Oh well.

I don't want to turn this into a 2nd amendment discussion, but I don't know how more people having concealed firearms would REDUCE gun violence. I know you're going to say deterrence, but how does that work, especially when you are talking about concealed gats? I could have a ratchet on me now - is that going to stop somebody from pulling out on me? I don't know how pushing a piece of paper across a state senate floor is going to make the would-be stick-up kid reassess the likelihood of me being strapped. All more CWPs would lead to is more innocent bystanders getting shot. Period.
Besides, if somebody already has the drop on you, pulling out is often only going to turn a 211 into a 187.

Some of the cities with the least violence and low crime rate have a plethora of people with weapons obtained legally....The reason why goons like this hit up these lines of people at releases because they see easy prey...Everyone is in line with at least $300 and no gun....If goons had to rob a line full of people with guns, trust that they would think twice about doing it.

Kennesaw, Georgia requires residents to have a weapon....when this law passed crime took a huge dive! Once again criminals/goons/thugs prey on the weak...More people having guns wouldn't be without violence but trust there would be less victims

Last edited:
Some of the cities with the least violence and low crime rate have a plethora of people with weapons obtained legally....The reason why goons like this hit up these lines of people at releases because they see easy prey...Everyone is in line with at least $300 and no gun....If goons had to rob a line full of people with guns, trust that they would think twice about doing it.
Kennesaw, Georgia requires residents to have a weapon....when this law passed crime took a huge dive! Once again criminals/goons/thugs prey on the weak...More people having guns wouldn't be without violence but trust there would be less victims

You can't be serious. So you're solution is to have a line full of MINORS, cause really most the lames camping are 21 and under, have to worry about an OK corral situation because in the end, you'll have your precious shoes? Wow. There's words for you and your thinking but WOW..why even bother.

Having a weapon doesn't make you safer...it provides a false safety.

Of all the damned things one can say to stop violence in buying shoes...this dudes solution is to have the whole damned line strapped. WOW!

That's not a bad idea @ all...I never thought about scaning a ID to make sure that person only gets on pair. But, yeah this gettin killed over a pair shoes **** has to cease. Don't make no sense that you can't buy or wear a pair shoes cuz some broke *** ppl don't wanna go out and wrk hard like the next person had to, to get what they want

This "getting killed over a pair of shoes" thing predates most of the people in this thread. This was a big deal in the days of OG low-numbered Jordans. The Vs made a Sports Illustrated cover over this phenomenon. The idea that you could be a teeny bopper, a square, or a softie and walk around in $200 sneakers and expensive gear is NEW. I repeat - safely copping shoes is new. The "goons being out" that's OG.

I'm not saying that's the way it should be. It's sad on a social level for sure, but dudes who act as if they are shocked that the sneaker culture has come to this are exposing themselves as ignorant to the larger cultural context through which sneakers became what they are with the core demographic that elevated them to status symbols.

And, no, the gov't should not step in. What is happening here is the epitome of capitalism. The ultra effective manipulation of supply and demand to benefit the business class. How's the government going to step in when Nike is working the system like it's supposed to. Now, if you want to argue about the underlying system, then you're getting somewhere. But, I digress.

If anybody is going to "step in," it has to be local businesses. Either the stores themselves implement an alternative system (store owners like seeing people lined up in front of their stores too; it's good for business), or the malls' private security or the cops basically don't allow people to loiter in front of the stores....But, if that happens, the same "increase the peace" dudes would then come on here complaining on some, "I was just lined up for shoes and Jakes gonna harass me and tell me to leave like I'm some criminal; why they be profilin' me." So, at the end of the day, all avenues point to sneakerheads' favorite destination - a self-made excuse to complain about any and everything.

You can't be serious. So you're solution is to have a line full of MINORS, cause really most the lames camping are 21 and under, have to worry about an OK corral situation because in the end, you'll have your precious shoes? Wow. There's words for you and your thinking but WOW..why even bother.
Of all the damned things one can say to stop violence in buying shoes...this dudes solution is to have the whole damned line strapped. WOW!

Yeah, it's idiotic to the max.

Again - the weapon is concealed. The "goons" don't know if I'm strapped now. If they offered CWPs, the "goons" still wouldn't know whether I was strapped. The "C" stands for concealed. So, what difference does it make anyway. BTW, dudes that pack get got too. Like I said before, if dude has the drop on you, attempting to pull out often only makes it more likely that you will get shot. His joint is out already.

But, none of that is even the point.

It's not as simple to cite crime rates in various areas with different gun control policies. There are a million other variables as well. Even if your post is true, Kstrick (and I'd want actual data sets to confirm), you've still only proven correlation, not causality. I could flip a coin 100 times and then watch a tape of me doing so, then I find out that when I flipped it with my right hand, heads came out 60% of the time. Well, approaching things they way you did, I'd have to conclude that I can change the odds of flipping a coin by changing the hand I flip with. But, that'd be ridiculous, right? ...Lots of other things change over the same time a single policy does. If you aren't even attempting to control for those variables, you're wasting your time and miseducating yourself.

Where did I say everyone in line should go to a camp out with a gun? I simply addressed how concealed weapons could lower gun violence, and provided a reason to way people rob those in lines.....I never said guns are the answer so calm down. I think everything should be raffled to avoid situations like this honestly, main reason why all my shoe purchases come from online or resellers via ONLINE...

You use Wow like Tebow uses excited...

anyone know any place in nyc that sstill has the crimsons in a sz 13? was on the road for the release :smh::smh:

try Niketown, Footlocker 34th, HoH 34th, Footaction 34th, Footlocker Times Square, etc. They are everywhere still in NYC

Yeah, it's idiotic to the max.
Again - the weapon is concealed. The "goons" don't know if I'm strapped now. If they offered CWPs, the "goons" still wouldn't know whether I was strapped. The "C" stands for concealed. So, what difference does it make anyway. BTW, dudes that pack get got too. Like I said before, if dude has the drop on you, attempting to pull out often only makes it more likely that you will get shot. His joint is out already.
But, none of that is even the point.
It's not as simple to cite crime rates in various areas with different gun control policies. There are a million other variables as well. Even if your post is true, Kstrick (and I'd want actual data sets to confirm), you've still only proven correlation, not causality. I could flip a coin 100 times and then watch a tape of me doing so, then I find out that when I flipped it with my right hand, heads came out 60% of the time. Well, approaching things they way you did, I'd have to conclude that I can change the odds of flipping a coin by changing the hand I flip with. But, that'd be ridiculous, right? ...Lots of other things change over the same time a single policy does. If you aren't even attempting to control for those variables, you're wasting your time and miseducating yourself.

Not trying to battle your variables but the flip would change if you went from your dominant hand to a non dominant hand or vis versa...an uncontrolled variable

Your thinking I am saying that the answer is to give everyone a gun....Not what I am saying...Just having a gun on you is never the answer..training, learning how to shoot, etc. there is more to just haveing a gun.

I am simply saying that gun control is not the answer, people control is

BIP, I remember people getting killed for J's back in the day but out here in Los Angeles, it was usually out and about. My gripe with people getting killed now a days is because it's happening in front of the stores..where witnesses are more preoccupied with staying put in line to get their shoes than to actually help. My problem is..you're throwing chum into shark infested waters by allowing these kids and grown up lames to camp in front of a shoe store for days.

I think we've all thought about it...I'm a strictly plastic shoe buyer but most these morons are bringing 2-1k in cash and are exposed to all the elements, including the goons.

Where did I say everyone in line should go to a camp out with a gun? I simply addressed how concealed weapons could lower gun violence, and provided a reason to way people rob those in lines.....I never said guns are the answer so calm down. I think everything should be raffled to avoid situations like this honestly, main reason why all my shoe purchases come from online or resellers via ONLINE...

You use Wow like Tebow uses excited...

WOW. :smh:

Cops and other highly trained owners die every day because of someone else with a gun. PERIOD. Goons aren't geniuses and using a gun isn't rocket science.

Having a gun in a line against someone who obviously could care less about life, shown by the audacity of robbing someone in a line full of people is a lose lose.

CW wont lower gun violence cause the ones being violent aint signing up for a CW license.

You must be from the well to do part of San Diego cause you're delusional.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom