Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

I had the RSVP at NTNY and was circling the block this morning..I was at a red light at 8AM saw the twitter link on my phone and copped online..left me size 10 for someone else in the store

Just got back from picking up my pair at NTSM.

Stupid Crazy heat here + Stupid Crazy Traffic = Me not in the best of moods.

.................. then I get there and I have to argue with the manager and basically tell him how to do his job. :smh: :smh: :smh:

All in all I'm very pleased with the shoe. Like people have stated before it does look a lot better in person than pictures. I think the "Crimson" pops more in person which is odd because usually it's the other way around.

Im still debating!!!

11s Concords for Foamposite Crimson.....

This is a such a first world problem!

This is tough because I already have a pair of the Concords....

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Footlocker around my way said that there were like 10 kids waiting, they got 12 pairs.

But that's weird, considering the Gym's had like 30 people there.

Just got back from picking up my pair at NTSM.
Stupid Crazy heat here + Stupid Crazy Traffic = Me not in the best of moods.
.................. then I get there and I have to argue with the manager and basically tell him how to do his job.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

All in all I'm very pleased with the shoe. Like people have stated before it does look a lot better in person than pictures. I think the "Crimson" pops more in person which is odd because usually it's the other way around.
what happened

this was a c/w i REFUSED!! to pay retail for. very uninspired and the colorblocking is horrible! this is a test shoe and i realize if i dont want more foams like this to release i had to sit this out which was not a problem. foams are supposed to be simple and subtle, for the part (yeah, i copped electrolimes. come at me!)
altho i suppose it worked well on the lbj 9 mangos (debatable), i don't think silver and mango/crimson go well together.
EZ PASS!!
Royals, Metallic Red, Electrolimes, eggplants, cactus, copper, galaxy, electric green, electric blue, and crimson.

Nike sure does put out a lot of test shoes
mean.gif

I love Friday release dates. Probably only reason i was able to get these. Found out my local mall didn't get them guess not a GR, was only select sportswear accounts. Yes i know some places got 600, they had select accounts i guess. Well anyways called footaction that gets select stuff, 20 minutes after they open.....guy held me a 9.5. Speeded there said only like 10 people lined up and most were bigger sizes, they had kids calling from school wanting to hold a pair LOL. For someone with flexible work schedule and no weekend college classes i love friday releases. These are neckbreakers, usually dont like foams but these I had to get. Seems like alot of people on ISS complained about how easy they were to get with malls getting 600 pairs..Really thats a bad thing???

I love Friday release dates. Probably only reason i was able to get these. Found out my local mall didn't get them guess not a GR, was only select sportswear accounts. Yes i know some places got 600, they had select accounts i guess. Well anyways called footaction that gets select stuff, 20 minutes after they open.....guy held me a 9.5. Speeded there said only like 10 people lined up and most were bigger sizes, they had kids calling from school wanting to hold a pair LOL. For someone with flexible work schedule and no weekend college classes i love friday releases. These are neckbreakers, usually dont like foams but these I had to get. Seems like alot of people on ISS complained about how easy they were to get with malls getting 600 pairs..Really thats a bad thing???
whats iss?

damn, i know there was probably like 100-150 in the whole city, and other states getting on store with over 800 at one spot. these probably be sold out by tomorrow since its the weekend. they def doing better than the gym greens. these going for bout 300+ right now places that soldout. gym greens was going for under retail after they dropped

Im still debating!!!
11s Concords for Foamposite Crimson.....
This is a such a first world problem!
This is tough because I already have a pair of the Concords....
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

With all the high quality fake concords out here...that would be an easy pass.

damn, i know there was probably like 100-150 in the whole city, and other states getting on store with over 800 at one spot. these probably be sold out by tomorrow since its the weekend. they def doing better than the gym greens. these going for bout 300+ right now places that soldout. gym greens was going for under retail after they dropped
dude earlier said 1 nyc store got 1400-1500pairs

this was a c/w i REFUSED!! to pay retail for. very uninspired and the colorblocking is horrible! this is a test shoe and i realize if i dont want more foams like this to release i had to sit this out which was not a problem. foams are supposed to be simple and subtle, for the part (yeah, i copped electrolimes. come at me!)

altho i suppose it worked well on the lbj 9 mangos (debatable), i don't think silver and mango/crimson go well together.

EZ PASS!!

Royals, Metallic Red, Electrolimes, eggplants, cactus, copper, galaxy, electric green, electric blue, and crimson.

Nike sure does put out a lot of test shoes :smh:

how can you TRY to go hard on someone but completely miss the point?

these crimsons are the first time nike has tried something of this flavor. Generally, its been...
black upper/colored bottom
colored upper/iced or black or white bottom

Now nike is trying colored uppers with colored bottoms. Thats his whole argument.

it sounds like tht guy probably got killed by ppl who knew him beforehand b/c the article said something about turning his life around

I hope the government gets involved (I know it's a long shot) that would force Nike to produce enough and furnish restocks so that kids aren't getting killed over a pair of shoes.

Stop all this twitter trolling hype. Kill all these online sites who hype up releases then ***** out the links when they go live.

Stop all this RSVP non-sense.

Get police involved. Fine the mall, fine the store owner...NO CAMPING allowed..period. Force the retailers to do pre-orders and only after verifying shoe size. Limit one per person.

I'm sure they can come up with a program that tracks an id...1 id gets scanned and you cant run to pre-order at another FL or FTL/FA/CHAMPS.

It's just sad that people are getting murdered over dumb *** shoes.

With all the high quality fake concords out here...that would be an easy pass.

That's what i was thinking too. You don't want to find out they are Air-Randy specials. Trade for these Crimson is a red flag in itself.

Don't do it mayne since you have Concords already.

Back
Top Bottom