Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

^^^ no one said they were restocking. follow the thread in case one happens.

Nike has people skipping out on RD and hoping for restocks....then when the "restock" doesnt come, people kick themself for passing on RD when theyre available :lol:

These were around for a day or 2....but once people missed out on 7s,they began to pick these up....pretty much gone around here

i mite return mine cause lil homie got killed for em. hear alot of ppl doin same.

i see if you wanted to take a stand...but do YOU wanna take some sort of stand, or just be apart of it?

+not coming at you+

Last edited:
wen i look @ em i think abt how he got popped standing waitn for em.  sneaker will always be tied to that in sneaker community. having em onn would fck wit me a lil too thats mostly y. 

an this:    

Last edited:
wen i look @ em i think abt how he got popped standing waitn for em.  sneaker will always be tied to that in sneaker community. having em onn would fck wit me a lil too thats mostly y. 
an this:    [if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

if thats the case why didnt you do that with damn ner every early jordan and retro people actually got killed with sneaks in hand and robbed
im not sayin that these murders are more significant but you cant jus feel that way about one pair this is not the first sneaker a person got killed
over

if thats the case why didnt you do that with damn ner every early jordan and retro people actually got killed with sneaks in hand and robbed
im not sayin that these murders are more significant but you cant jus feel that way about one pair this is not the first sneaker a person got killed
over
only 1 i heard abt which i own the sneaker tho

people get popped all the time over material stuff, cars, chains, jewelry, shoes, money etc. if you wanna stop wear kicks because someone got killed over them, then you might as well stop using money too, cuz ni@@as is killed everyday over that.

Relax, people, don't be hard on dude. His heart is in the right place, but it's just that the strategy is misplaced.

The problem isn't the sneaker itself - the problem is the set up. It's behavior of the goons, of course. But, it's also that the local stores are willing to put their customers in a position that risks their safety.

If I wanted to "mobilize" as a means of protest and try to actually stop this from happening again as opposed to merely making a statement (if you return it, some other dude is just going to buy it, no sweat off the store's back), you have to try to get the retailers to change their policy.

If you have other local sneakerhead connections, you could talk to them about how you feel and suggest that you all either write a petition or try to set up a meeting with the manager of the store. You say, allowing (encouraging?) customers to camp outside their store for anticipate releases is irresponsible on their parts, as they are subjecting their customers to unnecessary risk. Say, we local sneaker fiends will not purchase anything from your store until you implement a more responsible plan for handling major releases in a way that prioritizes customer safety above all. Insist they instruct the local police to enforce "loitering" laws in front of the store when closed. Insist that they communicate and abide by a "no camping" policy.

You have to fight the disease, not the symptom.

People will get robbed or killed over material possessions; that's just an ugly fact of our society (though it is much more rare outside of the US). You can't stop that, nor should you have to deal with the slippery slope over denouncing anything over which blood was shed for? ...I mean, our country is built on stolen land and a genocide of the indigenous, right? You'll never be able to live up to the moral absolutism of denouncing that which has spawned violence. What you need to do is focus on something you might be able to control - whether the collective purchasing power of your local sneaker community can compel local retailers to release anticipated shoes in a way that minimizes the RISK of associated violence.

These are awful, just not appealing in the slightest. I'm picky about silver shoes, the silver on the Lebron 9 Mangos killed the whole shoe for me.

They should have done infrared Foam w/ clear or black sole and black hits, Black foam w/ infrared hits, or even true pearl white w/ infrared. Hell, even navy foam w/ infrared would have been cool.

But these? Looks like someone sole swapped some Silver Pros. Basura.

Peace to Bun though, that's that dude.

I like these, but I agree that white with the infrared would have been better.

people get popped all the time over material stuff, cars, chains, jewelry, shoes, money etc. if you wanna stop wear kicks because someone got killed over them, then you might as well stop using money too, cuz ni@@as is killed everyday over that.

worth a quote, while i understand the logic behind wanting to return the shoe because of the situation, i think belly26 makes very valid points. just saying.

worth a quote, while i understand the logic behind wanting to return the shoe because of the situation, i think belly26 makes very valid points. just saying.

Actually, anybody who has spent 1 day in a 101 logic/rhetoric class could find several glaring holes and analogical fallacies in that argument.

To start -

1. False analogy. The analogy compares apples to oranges. One is a luxury good that can easily be sacrificed, the other is a necessity.
2. Reductio ad absurdum. It's an attempt to argue at the margins. You take the extreme version of an argument (usually one that's been twisted by a leap in analogy) and hold it up to the original argument in a disingenuous attempt to expose the original point as hypocritical or silly. But, the problem is that doing so ignores the context of the original point. People die every day over land - what should we do about that? People die every day over oil - so not only would we have to get rid of our cars, we also shouldn't consume anything that has been produced or transported with the use of oil, right? ...See how dumb this argument actually is.

Instead of being a bunch of wise guys, perhaps it would be better off to think of ways to actually try to help dude do something to help make things safer in the future.

Actually, anybody who has spent 1 day in a 101 logic/rhetoric class could find several glaring holes and analogical fallacies in that argument.
To start -
1. False analogy. The analogy compares apples to oranges. One is a luxury good that can easily be sacrificed, the other is a necessity.
2. Reductio ad absurdum. It's an attempt to argue at the margins. You take the extreme version of an argument (usually one that's been twisted by a leap in analogy) and hold it up to the original argument in a disingenuous attempt to expose the original point as hypocritical or silly. But, the problem is that doing so ignores the context of the original point. People die every day over land - what should we do about that? People die every day over oil - so not only would we have to get rid of our cars, we also shouldn't consume anything that has been produced or transported with the use of oil, right? ...See how dumb this argument actually is.
Instead of being a bunch of wise guys, perhaps it would be better off to think of ways to actually try to help dude do something to help make things safer in the future.

Watches are a luxury good, but a $220 pair of sneakers are a necessity?

Watches are a luxury good, but a $220 pair of sneakers are a necessity?

No - shoes are a luxury good. "Money" is a necessity.

This Belly dude tried to argue that if the other kid was going to return the shoes because somebody got killed over them, then he should not use money either because people get killed over that.

That's a ridiculous analogy. Like because you don't want to wear a pair of shoes with blood on them, you should drop out of society and subsist on bitcoin or something. And, then the peanut gallery comes by and cosigns homie's absurd attempt to kick some philosophy.

I only read initial story. But it didnt say anything about others getting robbed or stuck up. Line ups just get alot of people together in the area that know each other and some have beefs and they getting taken out there at 4 am because it somewhat secluded and they see the person. Kid didn't have shoes yet so how did he get killed over them? Now I read separate stories how others got robbed walking to cars thats obviously about shoes. Remember guy stabbing someone over olympics Viis. Its gonna happen unless theres police presence or they hand out tickets. They should just hand out tickets day before at closing, gives kids 12 hrs our daylight and people walking by.

Last edited:
Head, I see on the back of your crimson foam that little discoloration that vegasfoams was talking about. It's only noticeable if your studying them, not to bad.

Back
Top Bottom