Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

Head, I see on the back of your crimson foam that little discoloration that vegasfoams was talking about. It's only noticeable if your studying them, not to bad.

Damn, I didn't even notice that.

I wear my shoes, so it doesn't make much of a difference to me.

Fellas.....

I think the argument holds at not just returning the shoes, but making Nike aware of the madness they are causing by the ridiculous hype and pricing on these shoes.....like the other dude said, somebody else will just buy them... So in order to really make a change, we have to stop adhering to their crazy price increases every year and stop hyping these shoes and releases. It has gotten to the point where u cant even go buy a pair without getting trampled or mugged. With that said..we have to be smarter and know our surroundings with these releases...It's a shame what happened to the young homie, but we have to be smarter with how we carry ourselves and how much we carry on us. Somebody got the scoop and made him a target... with that said...I wanna return my pair..... but what good would that actually do?? Somebody else will just buy them... Thats why Nike doesnt give a sh*t... They dont Give a sh*t about us, our safety, or our lives...That is up to us.. They just want the money... Sad thing is I dont foresee an end to this madness.

its my way of payn respect for dude an the bull he went thru. im comfortable wit my decision. i jus dont wanna wear the shoes any more. these wiil always be linkd to that murder in some ppls minds. yall can h8 ima do me.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Actually, anybody who has spent 1 day in a 101 logic/rhetoric class could find several glaring holes and analogical fallacies in that argument.
To start -
1. False analogy. The analogy compares apples to oranges. One is a luxury good that can easily be sacrificed, the other is a necessity.
2. Reductio ad absurdum. It's an attempt to argue at the margins. You take the extreme version of an argument (usually one that's been twisted by a leap in analogy) and hold it up to the original argument in a disingenuous attempt to expose the original point as hypocritical or silly. But, the problem is that doing so ignores the context of the original point. People die every day over land - what should we do about that? People die every day over oil - so not only would we have to get rid of our cars, we also shouldn't consume anything that has been produced or transported with the use of oil, right? ...See how dumb this argument actually is.
Instead of being a bunch of wise guys, perhaps it would be better off to think of ways to actually try to help dude do something to help make things safer in the future.

ok

I really don't see what some of ya'll see in this color combination. It's one of the worse combos Nike has ever given us. If this colorway is selling out everywhere I hate to see what the future holds for foamposites.

Didn't know a bunch of people were gonna post college papers on here...cookies or golden star stickers?

Never understood why dudes are so eager to brag that they're unwilling to engage in communication beyond a 5th grade level.

But, if so, you could always

1. Use the ignore feature
2. Log off
3. Frequent ISS

But, just so you feel at home, let me translate my opinion -

Yo, why yall NT famalams be sweatin dem jointz like they piffery. Jump offs is bunz.

Head, I see on the back of your crimson foam that little discoloration that vegasfoams was talking about. It's only noticeable if your studying them, not to bad.
Damn, I didn't even notice that.
I wear my shoes, so it doesn't make much of a difference to me.
me too you still got a good pair. but im willing to bet that alotta ppl havnt fully checked out their pairs kuz the ones i returned had wht looked like blotch of paint. alot like some1 shot it with a paintball gun splatter and all

Last edited:
also if you paying $240 for a pair of kicks rock or stock they shouldnt have any defects unless they came from the sale rack. Am i right?

also if you paying $240 for a pair of kicks rock or stock they shouldnt have any defects unless they came from the sale rack. Am i right?

No more damns are given about quality anymore. Product is selling out sight unseen and some of the retail outlets won't even let people try/inspect the shoes or refund them.

I really don't see what some of ya'll see in this color combination. It's one of the worse combos Nike has ever given us. If this colorway is selling out everywhere I hate to see what the future holds for foamposites.

I think they are testing the waters with this particular colour/combo. About 2 years ago this joint would've hit the hash/back wall of your local outlet. The fact that it flew out of stores sets the way for more fake inspired colourways.

No more damns are given about quality anymore. Product is selling out sight unseen and some of the retail outlets won't even let people try/inspect the shoes or refund them.

Sure, but at the same time I'm also not one to flip out over a small imperfection on a pair of shoes. The problem is that it is such a pattern now. But, I happen to think a lot of these people are anal, or even worse, on some Lady Macbeth steez imagining microscopic imperfections. Out damn spot!

Do you read the JB forum? It's dudes going crazy over tiny cosmetic imperfections, yet ignoring major issues like the entire shape of the shoe being off. ..."Sneakerheads" know they have to complain, but they didn't get up to the part in the Sneakerhead-ing for Dummies book that tells them what they should actually be complaining about.

I think they are testing the waters with this particular colour/combo. About 2 years ago this joint would've hit the hash/back wall of your local outlet. The fact that it flew out of stores sets the way for more fake inspired colourways.

Agreed. However, I will be honest and say that I saw a dude rocking a pair this morning on the train and I did note to myself that they looked better in person than I thought they would. I still think they're ugly, just less ugly than I did a week ago. I still think they should be outlet fodder. You and I both know that plenty of better looking Foam releases were relegated to clearance racks and outlets in the past.

Last edited:
No - shoes are a luxury good. "Money" is a necessity.
This Belly dude tried to argue that if the other kid was going to return the shoes because somebody got killed over them, then he should not use money either because people get killed over that.
That's a ridiculous analogy. Like because you don't want to wear a pair of shoes with blood on them, you should drop out of society and subsist on bitcoin or something. And, then the peanut gallery comes by and cosigns homie's absurd attempt to kick some philosophy.

I just find it humorous that people are all up in arms about this particular incident when there have been numerous incidents prior to this and even before the Concord Madness that ensued last December. May 14,1990 Sports Illustrated cover anyone? Galaxy Foams anyone?

Sure the Belly guys logic was apples to oranges but what he was saying is unfortunately this type of thing happens over all kinds of goods. Watches, jerseys, hats, you name it people have been shot, stabbed, beaten, etc. for it. I'm not supporting that at all, just stating the facts. It's ok if you feel the need to wax philosophical on a shoe forum though. Whatever it takes.

Keep them, sell them, wear them, store them. Do what you want you spent your hard earned (or not depending on how you got it) money on them. It's a free country even though we robbed and stole to get there right BIP.

Last edited:
LMAO ***** I all was saying that people is killed over bs all the time, but this cornball BIP want to drag my name on how my statement is totally off blah blah whatever poindexter. But I guess I should expect that with someone with a flash drive as his avatar.

Last edited:
o **** had me rollin:D

sad thing is i talked to footlocker and they said they are suppose to send the shoe back, but here in vegas footlocker will knowingly sell you a defective shoe at retail. which confuses me tho is y would ppl still buy a ****** up shoe for retail is it hype or do they want they shoe so bad they are willing to pay for the flaws that shoe has just because its retail price?Because if i didnt find another pair i could rock without ppl askin me whats on your shoe, i just woulda been outta luck!

Never understood why dudes are so eager to brag that they're unwilling to engage in communication beyond a 5th grade level.
But, if so, you could always
1. Use the ignore feature
2. Log off
3. Frequent ISS
But, just so you feel at home, let me translate my opinion -
Yo, why yall NT famalams be sweatin dem jointz like they piffery. Jump offs is bunz.

You looked up a bunch of terms in your textbook then ran to NT to post it. Its was superfluous.

Back
Top Bottom