Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

Yeah I didn't like these and didn't try to pick them up, but the posts of them on this page are making them look really nice.

That redish/orangish color is really popping out in those pics on this page.

Still not going to buy though...

Only Foam I regret not getting so far was the Metallic Red's :smh:

And I damn sure ain't paying the going rate for them these days.

I don't know what everyone else does, but I buy shoes because "I actually like the design and colorway".

I'd rather be excited about a shoe that people think is hot garbage. 

I got a pair of these...keep on sour facing.

(other one was for my brother)

Idk but it seems like most OG foam heads hate these and regular collectors liked these. I guess they are different from most foam colorways the die hards grew up loving. I love them never wanted foams before this pair.

why be so negative? If you don't like foams, just don't look at this thread

lol why not be negative? I loathe foamposites. that's my opinion. I'm from the DMV where Foamposites are especially annoying. Nike got cats out here in my area rocking (insert any poop colorway Foamposite here) with the matching outfits looking like straight Crayola crayons. just earlier today on my campus seen a dude wearing all yellow to match his Electrolimes. looking like a straight bumblebee. lol but hey, he fly, he got them foams tho.. at the Raptor 7's release, people standing by me in line were all buzzin about these ugly ol Pink Foams Nike boutta drop. It's my duty to rant on NT when I see this type of buffoonery on a daily basis. when I sold all my foamposites on CraigsList around last christmas it just so happened every dude that copped from me needed me to meet them at the metro station because "they don't got a whip." that's something worth mentioning, because I kid you not, literally 100% success rate, each Foamposite customer of mine had no vehicle (but dey got dem foams doe)

REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET THEIR FRIENDS BUY FOAMPOSITES

They're not terrible. I just simply didn't get them because I have the silver pros already, and I love them.

Idk but it seems like most OG foam heads hate these and regular collectors liked these. I guess they are different from most foam colorways the die hards grew up loving. I love them never wanted foams before this pair.

this. for the most part, the purists, the ones who had and/or still have OGs are generally NOT gonna appreciate these. i know that's where i'm at with it. but the "new age" foam heads are all over them. and it makes sense when u think about it. and it's cool. i ain't mad. they weak imo, and they ain't for me. but again, congrats to those who wanted them and were able to cop.

Based off of what? Niketalk?

I know plenty of dudes, including myself, who have been messin with Foams every since the initial release, who are liking these Crimsons.

It's all simple.

"Purist", or not. You either like them or you don't. That goes for everything though.

Some base their own opinions off of others, while some actually have a mind of their own.

It really has nothing to do with whether you been down since the beginning or yesterday.

im happy with my pair of crimsons.

i dont really wear foams but im satisfied with these. they built like tanks and pretty comfortable too.

I know plenty of dudes, including myself, who have been messin with Foams every since the initial release, who are liking these Crimsons.
It's all simple.
"Purist", or not. You either like them or you don't. That goes for everything though.
Some base their own opinions off of others, while some actually have a mind of their own.
It really has nothing to do with whether you been down since the beginning or yesterday.
my guy! You hit the nail on the head! People are jst sheep these days follow the heard .........i like what i like fck the rest cause i detest those who cant be proud of there own opinions and are scared to support there opinions be strong people! .....i know ill be wearing foams and jordans till i die been rocking them for over a decade now and you know what still love em!!!

Last edited:
A lot of hate on these but I love em! In person these are FIRE.... great look and they'll last forever!

It's all simple.

:lol: i don't base much of ANYTHING off of NT as we should all know by now that NT is such a small percentage of the actual sneaker buying population and doesn't reflect the REAL WORLD. it really has nothing to do with "Some base their own opinions off of others, while some actually have a mind of their own." i mean, isn't that already common knowledge?? what did u add by posting that as if is wasn't something we all already knew?? (i'll wait...)

just because u disagree with my assessment doesn't make it false. and just because that is MY assessment of what I have seen doesn't necessarily make it true as far as what u may have seen.

the point is, just like i stated in my original post (had u read and comprehended it instead of being so eager to respond), is that GENERALLY speaking this c/w isn't for OG foam heads. PERIOD. the newer foam "heads" (which would be u in this case :lol: ) are the ones who appreciate the new GENRTY-esque colorways such as these crimsons. the purists such as myself grew up on more subtle color schemes and that is part what what made us fall in love with foams from the beginning.

either way, it sounds like u took offense to my post, which i don't understand why. take ur own advice and don't be ashamed that u like these foams. just bc i called them lame doesn't mean ur lame just bc u like them.

fast forward and now they got pink foams coming down the pipeline. u gon cosign those too?? and if u do, that's totally fine as it's ur prerogative, BUT what is that telling nike when pink foams sell out 1st day, all bought by grown men??

just remember when the gay pride/rainbow foams drop soon after (similar to what jb gave us with those '08 "olympic" 6s :x ) and they sell ot 1st day, remember it's dudes like u who nike had in mind when they conceptualized them. :wink:

just saying...

Last edited:
:lol: i don't base much of ANYTHING off of NT as we should all know by now that NT is such a small percentage of the actual sneaker buying population and doesn't reflect the REAL WORLD. it really has nothing to do with "Some base their own opinions off of others, while some actually have a mind of their own." i mean, isn't that already common knowledge?? what did u add by posting that as if is wasn't something we all already knew?? (i'll wait...)
just because u disagree with my assessment doesn't make it false. and just because that is MY assessment of what I have seen doesn't necessarily make it true as far as what u may have seen.
the point is, just like i stated in my original post (had u read and comprehended it instead of being so eager to respond), is that GENERALLY speaking this c/w isn't for OG foam heads. PERIOD. the newer foam "heads" (which would be u in this case :lol: ) are the ones who appreciate the new GENRTY-esque colorways such as these crimsons. the purists such as myself grew up on more subtle color schemes and that is part what what made us fall in love with foams from the beginning.
either way, it sounds like u took offense to my post, which i don't understand why. take ur own advice and don't be ashamed that u like these foams. just bc i called them lame doesn't mean ur lame just bc u like them.
fast forward and now they got pink foams coming down the pipeline. u gon cosign those too?? and if u do, that's totally fine as it's ur prerogative, BUT what is that telling nike when pink foams sell out 1st day, all bought by grown men??
just remember when the gay pride/rainbow foams drop soon after (similar to what jb gave us with those '08 "olympic" 6s :x ) and they sell ot 1st day, remember it's dudes like u who nike had in mind when they conceptualized them. :wink:
just saying...

Word :smokin

just saying...

First off, if what I said about having a mind of your own didn't have anything to do with you talking about what other "OG Foamhead" like and don't like, and what they might think of you if you're spotted in something not "OG" so-to-speak, then you really are lost. What are you really basing your "assessment" off? (I'll wait...)

Secondly, I'm not a new Foam HEAD.... I see what you did there.

I grew up on the subtle colorways as well, however, I was one that wanted more colorways than the ones that were initially given to us.

I didn't take offense to your post at all to be honest. You just come off as that guy who is stuck in the past and wants to put everything OG on a pedestal. Get over it. It's 2102....not 1996 anymore. If you're really the ashamed one in this, because you wanna stay "OG" and boycott new colorways' like Nike gives a damn :lol: go head.

And yeah, I'll probably end up buying the Pink Foams when they drop. Because like I mentioned in my first post, I have a mind of my own and buy what I like, rather than you kids who buy what you think the next man will approve of.

Just saying...

how do i not have a mind of my own bc i said i don't like these fruity/kiddie colorways?? i said i been doing this from the start and i want foams that are reminiscent to OGs... subtle colorways and classic colorblocking. and that makes me stuck in the past?? no that means i want the quality they were giving from the gate, not the BS their passing along now. and that also means u will accept whatever nonsense they throw out there and provide justification as well.

please explain how u get from that that i don't have a mind of my own. (once again, i'll wait...) also, i didn't even mention anything about what someone might think of me based off what i'm wearing as i couldn't care much less if at any all. (again, ur reading and comprehension skills have much to be desired). me, ashamed?? of what?? of NTers like u?? well, yeah maybe, but more like disappointed :tongue:

also, regardless of what foams or shoes i rock, who can say ANYTHING to me about what i'm rocking as i have more kicks than most if not everyone I know.

what u need to realize is that us as the consumers have all the power, not nike as they'd have u believe (and obviously u've been sold hook line and sinker that nike runs ish). :smh:

as the consumer, if i don't like what a company or brand is doing, how do i make my voice heard?? WITH MY WALLET!! that is all these corporations understand. so even tho i am just one man, it HAS TO START SOMEWHERE. i have to be the change that i want to see in society. i don't like these GENTRY-fied (see what i did there) foams so i am letting my displeasure be known by not copping.

they don't care about petitions. they don't care about complaints. they care about when that money slows up... when those sales are down.

like i said, u just make sure ur ready for ur GP foams bro. they're on the way!!

Gay Pride Foams? :smh:

I know your creativity isn't that elementary.

Imma let you have it though.

Sit on your OG's and complain.

:rolleyes

i will say this and let it go...

u act like i'm in every foam thread complaining about OG foams or something. i made one little comment and u got all butt hurt. that's the only reason we're still having this back and forth.

and now all of a sudden me voicing my opinion (on a public shoe forum, mind u) about ONE C/W of a shoe that i've loved for over 15 years is complaining??

pure comedy...

:lol:

Prices on these dropping, I should be able to get these for around ~240-250 shipped by the end of the week. If not, I have my eyes on a VNDS pair of 02 Black Pros :pimp: for 280.

Back
Top Bottom