Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Im with yall when you guys say

Ones > Pro's.. but some foams just need the Check on the side.. I dunno how to explain but it just looks waaay better..

Im with yall when you guys say

Ones > Pro's.. but some foams just need the Check on the side.. I dunno how to explain but it just looks waaay better..

needs em
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

They look good nice to see the pics finally up

and nah May i was told nubuck, when i held them in my hand they were nubuck doubt they'd change that detail...they prolly did that for the catalog pic *crosses fingers*

if i get any info u know i'll post it here u already know

Hopefully the eyestay stays nubuck. It's not a deal breaker for me, but a huge preference. I don't think it being leather will entirely ruin them.
My first pair of Foams were the Silver Pro's anyway.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

They look good nice to see the pics finally up

and nah May i was told nubuck, when i held them in my hand they were nubuck doubt they'd change that detail...they prolly did that for the catalog pic *crosses fingers*

if i get any info u know i'll post it here u already know

Hopefully the eyestay stays nubuck. It's not a deal breaker for me, but a huge preference. I don't think it being leather will entirely ruin them.
My first pair of Foams were the Silver Pro's anyway.

I'm gonna go some digging for info once i hear something about that leather dilemma i'll post it up, but as far as i know it's supposed to be nubuck...

I'm gonna go some digging for info once i hear something about that leather dilemma i'll post it up, but as far as i know it's supposed to be nubuck...

IDK why some of yall are whining about them potentially having a leather lace area. My 05 silver foam pros have the leather lace area and it still looks great

IDK why some of yall are whining about them potentially having a leather lace area. My 05 silver foam pros have the leather lace area and it still looks great

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

suede/nubuck > leather.....the black on suede looks much darker and provides a better contrast when looking at the shoe under different lighting, idk....the glare off the leather just annoys me when i look down at my silver pros and i'm sure it would be the same on the dooms
tired.gif

to each his own but clear sole aside...these would be much better than the version that released twice just off the strength of the nubuck alone

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

suede/nubuck > leather.....the black on suede looks much darker and provides a better contrast when looking at the shoe under different lighting, idk....the glare off the leather just annoys me when i look down at my silver pros and i'm sure it would be the same on the dooms
tired.gif

to each his own but clear sole aside...these would be much better than the version that released twice just off the strength of the nubuck alone

Back
Top Bottom