Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

leather doesnt bother me one bit.
actually, its more durable than the nubuck since it can get wet without getting ashy and stuff.

leather doesnt bother me one bit.
actually, its more durable than the nubuck since it can get wet without getting ashy and stuff.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Oh, its a pro now!?! Yeah.. they just F'ed this one all up.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Coming from someone that dislikes most Pros....the Dark Army Green works well either as a One or a Pro, because it's a dark shade of green....the black swoosh goes well with it. It definitely could've stood on it's own as a Foam One, but this is a change that didn't do any type of damage to the look of the shoe in my opinion.

Coming from someone that dislikes most Pros....the Dark Army Green works well either as a One or a Pro, because it's a dark shade of green....the black swoosh goes well with it. It definitely could've stood on it's own as a Foam One, but this is a change that didn't do any type of damage to the look of the shoe in my opinion.

i want these but will definitely wait for a sale, paid 100 for the pearls i know at some point i can get these for the same price

i want these but will definitely wait for a sale, paid 100 for the pearls i know at some point i can get these for the same price

Damn from that screenshot rhester posted they look like a black/clear sole foam pro.

From the video of him tying them up you can see the green (4:02).

I wouldn't be mad at all if we did get a black/clear sole foam pro though.

Damn from that screenshot rhester posted they look like a black/clear sole foam pro.

From the video of him tying them up you can see the green (4:02).

I wouldn't be mad at all if we did get a black/clear sole foam pro though.

Back
Top Bottom