Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

i hope that's not a leather lace area 
tired.gif

so many other better colors out there....these will be a pass, just like the Cough Drops

so many other better colors out there....these will be a pass, just like the Cough Drops

They look good nice to see the pics finally up

and nah May i was told nubuck, when i held them in my hand they were nubuck doubt they'd change that detail...they prolly did that for the catalog pic *crosses fingers*

if i get any info u know i'll post it here u already know

**goes to eBay and starts lookin for that One sample** LMAO

They look good nice to see the pics finally up

and nah May i was told nubuck, when i held them in my hand they were nubuck doubt they'd change that detail...they prolly did that for the catalog pic *crosses fingers*

if i get any info u know i'll post it here u already know

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

word....whoever comes up on those is gonna make a nice little sum, shiii i'd buy them just to have
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

word....whoever comes up on those is gonna make a nice little sum, shiii i'd buy them just to have
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^ i'd take the insold out and rock them to the release...only way i'll fit that sz9

u know what? i'ma call in some favors

^ i'd take the insold out and rock them to the release...only way i'll fit that sz9

u know what? i'ma call in some favors

All these foams in one year is too much for my wallet..... I'll pass on the electric green though and I think the switch to the Pro's was a good choice, I like the contrast with the swoosh better

All these foams in one year is too much for my wallet..... I'll pass on the electric green though and I think the switch to the Pro's was a good choice, I like the contrast with the swoosh better

Back
Top Bottom