Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

people in nyc are going nuts for foams the pairs on fulton street that went for $400.00 have sold out can you believe that

laugh.gif
@ 400...got mine for almost half that price
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ill get mine lower than 200$ and I'm getting 2 pairs. In boston, there might sell out but maybe a week or 2 after. People arent as thirsty over here than DMV & NYC areas.. %*$!, I saw a display of pewters in a footlocker like 2 days ago... COME ON!

Ill get mine lower than 200$ and I'm getting 2 pairs. In boston, there might sell out but maybe a week or 2 after. People arent as thirsty over here than DMV & NYC areas.. %*$!, I saw a display of pewters in a footlocker like 2 days ago... COME ON!

Originally Posted by mrscott82

Has anyone else heard that August 27 was the release date? I was talking to an employee in Footaction in Woodbridge mall (new jersey), and he said they already had the shirt for them (shirt was all black and said "Every Penny Counts" in green), and that they were releasing on Aug 27.

I don't know why people are second guessing the release date.......which is September 2.

My local FTL managers have confirmed this and NDC http://help-us.nike.com/a...ail/a_id/19368/related/1

Originally Posted by mrscott82

Has anyone else heard that August 27 was the release date? I was talking to an employee in Footaction in Woodbridge mall (new jersey), and he said they already had the shirt for them (shirt was all black and said "Every Penny Counts" in green), and that they were releasing on Aug 27.

I don't know why people are second guessing the release date.......which is September 2.

My local FTL managers have confirmed this and NDC http://help-us.nike.com/a...ail/a_id/19368/related/1

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

henz,, rally? What feet you seen em on? Cause I seen em on my feet and its making me wanan get 2 or 3 more pairs
laugh.gif

#nohypejusttruth

THIS^^^^^^^^^  Im glad i got them early. I want to get another pair on release to keep them on ice cause i will be wearing these to the ground .

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

henz,, rally? What feet you seen em on? Cause I seen em on my feet and its making me wanan get 2 or 3 more pairs
laugh.gif

#nohypejusttruth

THIS^^^^^^^^^  Im glad i got them early. I want to get another pair on release to keep them on ice cause i will be wearing these to the ground .

Back
Top Bottom