Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

^ 1997 NCAA Arizona Wildcats.. Mike Bibby, Leon Woods, Miles Simon, Jason Terry. They all wore the blue foamposities and the school was fine 25G's...EACH!!. total of 100,000 of each player that worn them on the court. However, they won the 'Ship that year. The freshman on that squad that also had them; Richard Jefferson & Gilbert Arenas. Besides Penny and Duncan.. Those are the first people to wear them before it got popular. Now, 2011 u got Kemba Walker wearing them in the Big East Tourny, and that SF from Arizona wearing the pewter during the NCAA Tourny...

Any one got the original article talking about this I know it's out there but I can't find it thanks in advance

these are hot but iunno if i can afford em since I'm gonna be on vacation in NYC when they drop which means im already spending dough. might cop to resell tho

these are hot but iunno if i can afford em since I'm gonna be on vacation in NYC when they drop which means im already spending dough. might cop to resell tho

^ 1997 NCAA Arizona Wildcats.. Mike Bibby, Leon Woods, Miles Simon, Jason Terry. They all wore the blue foamposities and the school was fine 25G's...EACH!!. total of 100,000 of each player that worn them on the court. However, they won the 'Ship that year. The freshman on that squad that also had them; Richard Jefferson & Gilbert Arenas. Besides Penny and Duncan.. Those are the first people to wear them before it got popular. Now, 2011 u got Kemba Walker wearing them in the Big East Tourny, and that SF from Arizona wearing the pewter during the NCAA Tourny...
Did you write this or copy it from a  article? there is a lot of wrong info posted 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 Richard Jefferson & Gilbert Arenas was not on that team
Kemba had on foam's during the big east tournament Word? i only saw him rocking those ugly  AJ 6-17-23 Aqua joints

Did you write this or copy it from a  article? there is a lot of wrong info posted 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Kemba had on foam's during the big east tournament Word? i only saw him rocking those ugly  AJ 6-17-23 Aqua joints

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Originally Posted by seth320

I wonder if these will call for a campout???

Lol really for foams 
roll.gif
you must haven't been in third world country for awhile. Some areas have campers. NY & DMV of lately with the Retro's

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Lol really for foams 
roll.gif
you must haven't been in third world country for awhile. Some areas have campers. NY & DMV of lately with the Retro's

I hoped you copied this from an article. Because almost all of this is *$%%!#@# 

I hoped you copied this from an article. Because almost all of this is *$%%!#@# 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Really tho??? Do you have to post nonsense in every thread
LMAOOO one more hater to add to the list.
but yea I was able to walk in later in the day for the Spacejams so why you mad???

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Really tho??? Do you have to post nonsense in every thread
LMAOOO one more hater to add to the list.
but yea I was able to walk in later in the day for the Spacejams so why you mad???

Originally Posted by show time 96

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Le
Okay.. Richard Jefferson & Gilbert Arenas were FRESHMAN! They didnt play. They could of been on that bench or the year right after. I could be wrong about that, but nothing else. And I stand correct, I checked myself and I guess he wore those Jordans for both. I admit i was wrong.. Damn..SMH

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Le
Okay.. Richard Jefferson & Gilbert Arenas were FRESHMAN! They didnt play. They could of been on that bench or the year right after. I could be wrong about that, but nothing else. And I stand correct, I checked myself and I guess he wore those Jordans for both. I admit i was wrong.. Damn..SMH

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Le
-Kemba only wore Jordans in that tournament 

-Jefferson did not arrive until 2 seasons later, and Gilbert 3 seasons 

-Miles Simon and Terry never wore Foams Ones. Miles wore the Uptempo 97s and Terry wore the Maesrto 3s. You can see other dude on the bench wearing Foams besides Bibby, that's all I know of

-Who would fine them? and Why would they be fined for wearing Foams? Only Penny himself had to color in the grooves on his Foams because the NBA said they didn't have enough black. 

Almost everything you said was wrong brah

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Le
-Kemba only wore Jordans in that tournament 

-Jefferson did not arrive until 2 seasons later, and Gilbert 3 seasons 

-Miles Simon and Terry never wore Foams Ones. Miles wore the Uptempo 97s and Terry wore the Maesrto 3s. You can see other dude on the bench wearing Foams besides Bibby, that's all I know of

-Who would fine them? and Why would they be fined for wearing Foams? Only Penny himself had to color in the grooves on his Foams because the NBA said they didn't have enough black. 

Almost everything you said was wrong brah

Back
Top Bottom