Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by seth320

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I wonder if these will call for a campout???

Really tho??? Do you have to post nonsense in every thread
LMAOOO one more hater to add to the list.
but yea I was able to walk in later in the day for the Spacejams so why you mad???

What can I possibly be hating on??? 
The trash that you post for no reason, and don't nobody care about whatever space jams you bought cuz we all got a pair so you ain't do nothing special, what you want a cookie???

but yea I was able to walk in later in the day for the Spacejams so why you mad???

The trash that you post for no reason, and don't nobody care about whatever space jams you bought cuz we all got a pair so you ain't do nothing special, what you want a cookie???

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Originally Posted by show time 96

Did you write this or copy it from a  article? there is a lot of wrong info posted 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 Richard Jefferson & Gilbert Arenas was not on that team
Kemba had on foam's during the big east tournament Word? i only saw him rocking those ugly  AJ 6-17-23 Aqua joints

Le
Okay.. Richard Jefferson & Gilbert Arenas were FRESHMAN! They didnt play. They could of been on that bench or the year right after. I could be wrong about that, but nothing else. And I stand correct, I checked myself and I guess he wore those Jordans for both. I admit i was wrong.. Damn..SMH
-Kemba only wore Jordans in that tournament 

-Jefferson did not arrive until 2 seasons later, and Gilbert 3 seasons 

-Miles Simon and Terry never wore Foams Ones. Miles wore the Uptempo 97s and Terry wore the Maesrto 3s. You can see other dude on the bench wearing Foams besides Bibby, that's all I know of

-Who would fine them? and Why would they be fined for wearing Foams? Only Penny himself had to color in the grooves on his Foams because the NBA said they didn't have enough black. 

Almost everything you said was wrong brah

They was fined because of the rules of uniforms. Sneakers had to be match or have aleast the same color scheme as their jersey.
http://www.nicekicks.com/nike-air-foamposite/
IF you see, the sneakers doesnt go with the Jersey. And which, the school was fined because he didnt follow the NCAA regulation rules. But, I could be wrong here, Since ive been wrong for 2 days now. haha
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by show time 96

Did you write this or copy it from a  article? there is a lot of wrong info posted 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 Richard Jefferson & Gilbert Arenas was not on that team
Kemba had on foam's during the big east tournament Word? i only saw him rocking those ugly  AJ 6-17-23 Aqua joints

Le
Okay.. Richard Jefferson & Gilbert Arenas were FRESHMAN! They didnt play. They could of been on that bench or the year right after. I could be wrong about that, but nothing else. And I stand correct, I checked myself and I guess he wore those Jordans for both. I admit i was wrong.. Damn..SMH

-Miles Simon and Terry never wore Foams Ones. Miles wore the Uptempo 97s and Terry wore the Maesrto 3s. You can see other dude on the bench wearing Foams besides Bibby, that's all I know of

-Who would fine them? and Why would they be fined for wearing Foams? Only Penny himself had to color in the grooves on his Foams because the NBA said they didn't have enough black. 

They was fined because of the rules of uniforms. Sneakers had to be match or have aleast the same color scheme as their jersey.
IF you see, the sneakers doesnt go with the Jersey. And which, the school was fined because he didnt follow the NCAA regulation rules. But, I could be wrong here, Since ive been wrong for 2 days now. haha
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah I'm pretty sure you're wrong again brah.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's all good though

laugh.gif

Yeah I'm pretty sure you're wrong again brah.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's all good though

These come out on a school day for me so none of that camping $@%$%$@* thankfully

And why is it important to care about who wore Foams back in the day, a good looking shoe is a good looking shoe

These come out on a school day for me so none of that camping $@%$%$@* thankfully

And why is it important to care about who wore Foams back in the day, a good looking shoe is a good looking shoe

Originally Posted by BronLe

It never hurts to know the history of a specific sneaker or line

Originally Posted by BronLe

It never hurts to know the history of a specific sneaker or line

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Lol really for foams 
roll.gif
you must haven't been in third world country for awhile. Some areas have campers. NY & DMV of lately with the Retro's
i live in NY so its no reason to camp
tired.gif

Lol really for foams 
roll.gif
you must haven't been in third world country for awhile. Some areas have campers. NY & DMV of lately with the Retro's
tired.gif

Lol really for foams 
roll.gif
tired.gif
me either but the hype i been hearing, It's people i know who never own a pair of foams in they life talking about to bout to cop these, so good luck

Lol really for foams 
roll.gif
tired.gif
me either but the hype i been hearing, It's people i know who never own a pair of foams in they life talking about to bout to cop these, so good luck

KenJi714 wrote:
Dudes claim to be sneaker head yet don't even know who wear what or what smh

I have about 60+ pair of kicks, don't know *%+* about half of them besides Jordans and newer releases. Am I not a sneaker head because I don't know the history of a shoe?

You need to get outside more.

KenJi714 wrote:
Dudes claim to be sneaker head yet don't even know who wear what or what smh

I have about 60+ pair of kicks, don't know *%+* about half of them besides Jordans and newer releases. Am I not a sneaker head because I don't know the history of a shoe?

You need to get outside more.

Damn son ... Tell him why you're mad
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom