Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by seth320

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Really tho??? Do you have to post nonsense in every thread
LMAOOO one more hater to add to the list.
but yea I was able to walk in later in the day for the Spacejams so why you mad???

What can I possibly be hating on??? 
The trash that you post for no reason, and don't nobody care about whatever space jams you bought cuz we all got a pair so you ain't do nothing special, what you want a cookie???

Damn son ... Tell him why you're mad
laugh.gif

HEY HEY HEY FELLAS! Now we are all on this thing we call niketalk for one reason, TO DISCUSS SHOES! RIGHT? To da dudes in here bickering back and forth lets cut it out and get back to da shoes! Now if u got ur spacejams later on in that release day more power to u homie, u lucky because some ppl had to wait in lines and stuff kno what i mean. u wont get a cookie (LOL) but i will give u a 
pimp.gif
for being able to cop so easy. Anywayz lets just stop bickering and talk nikes! 

HEY HEY HEY FELLAS! Now we are all on this thing we call niketalk for one reason, TO DISCUSS SHOES! RIGHT? To da dudes in here bickering back and forth lets cut it out and get back to da shoes! Now if u got ur spacejams later on in that release day more power to u homie, u lucky because some ppl had to wait in lines and stuff kno what i mean. u wont get a cookie (LOL) but i will give u a 
pimp.gif
for being able to cop so easy. Anywayz lets just stop bickering and talk nikes! 

So, basically if you plan to get these and live in NYC or the DMV. You WILL have to go early/ camp. Don't be naive and think they will be around a while, because you will be disappointed.

So, basically if you plan to get these and live in NYC or the DMV. You WILL have to go early/ camp. Don't be naive and think they will be around a while, because you will be disappointed.

I'm sorry but im not campin out for these they will be everywhere online a few days b4 release......just pay the extra 20 or whatever @ sneakerst and keep it movin

I'm sorry but im not campin out for these they will be everywhere online a few days b4 release......just pay the extra 20 or whatever @ sneakerst and keep it movin

I retract my previous statement. People most likely won't have to camp, but definitely go early. Of course online shops are a different story...

I retract my previous statement. People most likely won't have to camp, but definitely go early. Of course online shops are a different story...

Okay guys i gotta question, i am a boy in highschool, and does anyone have the, as i call it, Infestation of people who do not even collect shoes getting the dark pines and electric blues?! A**holes like that are the reason the foamposites are rumored to go to 225. -_____-

Okay guys i gotta question, i am a boy in highschool, and does anyone have the, as i call it, Infestation of people who do not even collect shoes getting the dark pines and electric blues?! A**holes like that are the reason the foamposites are rumored to go to 225. -_____-

laugh.gif
@ the thought of camping for these... just go to your store early on release day and your set... then again it depends on location because the beasts will be out for these 

laugh.gif
@ the thought of camping for these... just go to your store early on release day and your set... then again it depends on location because the beasts will be out for these 

Originally Posted by ipolo swagg

dont worry about it, you're in high school, you have other stuff to enjoy.

High school's like that.

Originally Posted by ipolo swagg

dont worry about it, you're in high school, you have other stuff to enjoy.

High school's like that.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

What a hypebeast comment this is. If you live in NYC or the DMV just keep in mind that our cities will receive a restock no matter what.These do drop on September 3rd right?

Originally Posted by BigTy23

What a hypebeast comment this is. If you live in NYC or the DMV just keep in mind that our cities will receive a restock no matter what.These do drop on September 3rd right?

@ipoloswagg yezzir i feel u because those are the ppl who have made it into the gotta have wit in line shoe it is now. when i was in high school they wouldnt even bother to buy it now they dying to have it feel me. back then they did solid black soles not this everything clear sole now thing. of course they were better quality back then compared to now but ay it is what it is. i remember i got the all red pair for $100 and the light blue pair for $80 and the light blue pair had only been around for a month by then. i remember the dude at footaction was like "yo if u buy more u will get a better discount". i shoulda bought more pairs lol. and when the black pros came out the girl in shoe city was like "your the first person who bought em" and by then they were out for like 2 weeks, it was summer 2004. Im personally tired of foams or "dopes" as we call em here in baltimore. not tryna give u no lecture lol so im gon stop.

@ipoloswagg yezzir i feel u because those are the ppl who have made it into the gotta have wit in line shoe it is now. when i was in high school they wouldnt even bother to buy it now they dying to have it feel me. back then they did solid black soles not this everything clear sole now thing. of course they were better quality back then compared to now but ay it is what it is. i remember i got the all red pair for $100 and the light blue pair for $80 and the light blue pair had only been around for a month by then. i remember the dude at footaction was like "yo if u buy more u will get a better discount". i shoulda bought more pairs lol. and when the black pros came out the girl in shoe city was like "your the first person who bought em" and by then they were out for like 2 weeks, it was summer 2004. Im personally tired of foams or "dopes" as we call em here in baltimore. not tryna give u no lecture lol so im gon stop.

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Damn hahah. All the hypin %%* people make me smh. Its sad, the tim duncans now are gonna be 225$! I wanna cry hahah. I do feel you 100% my man.

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Damn hahah. All the hypin %%* people make me smh. Its sad, the tim duncans now are gonna be 225$! I wanna cry hahah. I do feel you 100% my man.

Back
Top Bottom