Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Nike could raise Foams prices up to $300. But really....whose gonna pay that? Whose gonna pay $225 for them Duncans?! Certain Foams with ice bottoms are getting hyped now....but when the price goes up to $225 before tax, people's are gonna say F' that #%&@.

Inflation? Whatever. Nike must be unaware of the financial situation in this country. The price hike is gonna hurt retail stores, not consumers. I got enough sneakers & I know there's hella cats that have as many kicks that I have that won't mind saying....screw the high prices. We good! I'm not sweating anything because I'll be copping months after release when these stores put sales tags on all that high priced stuff. Like a drug dealer...Nike put out testers last year with them $225 Bakin Boots. But they hard headed, cause they act like them things weren't eventually bought for around $99 by the hood.
roll.gif

So let Nike jack them prices up. The beast can beast. I'm copping on discount or I ain't pressed to cop.

Nike could raise Foams prices up to $300. But really....whose gonna pay that? Whose gonna pay $225 for them Duncans?! Certain Foams with ice bottoms are getting hyped now....but when the price goes up to $225 before tax, people's are gonna say F' that #%&@.

Inflation? Whatever. Nike must be unaware of the financial situation in this country. The price hike is gonna hurt retail stores, not consumers. I got enough sneakers & I know there's hella cats that have as many kicks that I have that won't mind saying....screw the high prices. We good! I'm not sweating anything because I'll be copping months after release when these stores put sales tags on all that high priced stuff. Like a drug dealer...Nike put out testers last year with them $225 Bakin Boots. But they hard headed, cause they act like them things weren't eventually bought for around $99 by the hood.
roll.gif

So let Nike jack them prices up. The beast can beast. I'm copping on discount or I ain't pressed to cop.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

roll.gif

Shiiiiiii t you right hah. But i mean its just sad where the shoe game is lookin like its headin... 225$ for a shoe comeonnnn moe.

roll.gif

Shiiiiiii t you right hah. But i mean its just sad where the shoe game is lookin like its headin... 225$ for a shoe comeonnnn moe.

roll.gif

Please say this again QFT!!!

roll.gif

Please say this again QFT!!!

THERE ARE A PLETHORA OF PPL IN NYC THAT WILL BUY THESE FOR 225 PLUS TAX THE WEEK THEY DROP WITH A COLGATE SMILE

THERE ARE A PLETHORA OF PPL IN NYC THAT WILL BUY THESE FOR 225 PLUS TAX THE WEEK THEY DROP WITH A COLGATE SMILE

Originally Posted by j o 19

Nike has succeed in creating the foam hype.  But pretty much anything with foam on it, sells in NY these days.
roll.gif

Nike has succeed in creating the foam hype.  But pretty much anything with foam on it, sells in NY these days.
roll.gif

That's all find & dandy. Yippee Ki' Yay for them.

But last time I checked, I already have Royals.
So ain't no other colorway to be created that's gonna make me drop 2 & a quarter pre-tax on some Dopes.
Naaaaaw buddy, Dead that.
laugh.gif

That's all find & dandy. Yippee Ki' Yay for them.

But last time I checked, I already have Royals.
So ain't no other colorway to be created that's gonna make me drop 2 & a quarter pre-tax on some Dopes.
Naaaaaw buddy, Dead that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

$190 is retail
Might as well retail for $200 out here in NYC.  WOW......$10 off but still come to $216 with tax.  Thanx Nike!
laugh.gif

$190 is retail
Might as well retail for $200 out here in NYC.  WOW......$10 off but still come to $216 with tax.  Thanx Nike!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

$190 is retail
Are you sure cause i check nike.com and it said 200
Well it said before the release date that the electric blues were gonna be 200, but since their pros they were 190... but if nike does bump em to 200... smh. , as sneakermane said, Dead that! 
laugh.gif

$190 is retail
Well it said before the release date that the electric blues were gonna be 200, but since their pros they were 190... but if nike does bump em to 200... smh. , as sneakermane said, Dead that! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ipolo swagg

$190 is retail
laugh.gif
True we will just have to see.

Back
Top Bottom