Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by ipolo swagg

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

$190 is retail
Are you sure cause i check nike.com and it said 200
Well it said before the release date that the electric blues were gonna be 200, but since their pros they were 190... but if nike does bump em to 200... smh. , as sneakermane said, Dead that! 
laugh.gif
True we will just have to see.

Well it said before the release date that the electric blues were gonna be 200, but since their pros they were 190... but if nike does bump em to 200... smh. , as sneakermane said, Dead that! 
laugh.gif
What im fearing is,, is pros become 200 retail, then what if ones come 210 retail in 2011, then in 2012 they raise to 225... as you said, we'll see.

laugh.gif
What im fearing is,, is pros become 200 retail, then what if ones come 210 retail in 2011, then in 2012 they raise to 225... as you said, we'll see.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

not rumored they are and it has nothing to do with foam hype everything is going up in price
im gonna have to call bull my man, you damn well know everyone hypes the issh outta foams, so now everything with the freaking word "foam" in it is going up in price, tim duncans...?
Tim Duncans were always 225.

Naw they were 169.99 when they came out

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

not rumored they are and it has nothing to do with foam hype everything is going up in price
im gonna have to call bull my man, you damn well know everyone hypes the issh outta foams, so now everything with the freaking word "foam" in it is going up in price, tim duncans...?
Tim Duncans were always 225.

Naw they were 169.99 when they came out

Originally Posted by BronLe

saw fake foams for the first time in my life today

Dude had Eggplants with white carbon fiber

LOLZ they got fake Foam-Dome boots too. I seen a guy rocking the choclate Foam Boots in Manhatten a couple of months ago!  LOLZ

Originally Posted by BronLe

saw fake foams for the first time in my life today

Dude had Eggplants with white carbon fiber

LOLZ they got fake Foam-Dome boots too. I seen a guy rocking the choclate Foam Boots in Manhatten a couple of months ago!  LOLZ

These are nice but man, I could probably pickup a pair of lebrons and J's for the price of these foams

These are nice but man, I could probably pickup a pair of lebrons and J's for the price of these foams

so who went to cop the at dyckman today

and i'm not talking haze sour or coke

i found out too late

the pine foams was at the nike sportswear truck

i found out too late

@qberrr, now that fit might be different from the nike dunks but far as the jordan 6 its similar cuz my 6's were snug just like my dopes (as we call em in bmore). But da dopes is dumb comfortable when they get broke in bruh. my foam ones aint 1/2 as comfy as my pros tho. the 6's is comfy also to me. Never heard someone try to compare these 3 shoes but i hope my insight helps a lil bit homie.

@qberrr, now that fit might be different from the nike dunks but far as the jordan 6 its similar cuz my 6's were snug just like my dopes (as we call em in bmore). But da dopes is dumb comfortable when they get broke in bruh. my foam ones aint 1/2 as comfy as my pros tho. the 6's is comfy also to me. Never heard someone try to compare these 3 shoes but i hope my insight helps a lil bit homie.

I just got my birthday coupon emailed to me today and its good until 9/07... Hope my footlocker lets me use it on these regardless if they are 190 or 200...
but ive got some discover cashback to use up for gift cards, should I get footaction or footlocker, or does anyone know if I can use footlocker at footaction? these will be the first shoes that ill be at the mall on RD in a while and ill be heated if i leave empty handed...

I just got my birthday coupon emailed to me today and its good until 9/07... Hope my footlocker lets me use it on these regardless if they are 190 or 200...
but ive got some discover cashback to use up for gift cards, should I get footaction or footlocker, or does anyone know if I can use footlocker at footaction? these will be the first shoes that ill be at the mall on RD in a while and ill be heated if i leave empty handed...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i found out too late

How much are they at dyckman? Thanks in advance.

i found out too late

Originally Posted by MrDozo

i found out too late

they where retail but i'm sure there all gone 
it's the nike sportswear ice cream truck not a store 

Originally Posted by MrDozo

i found out too late

they where retail but i'm sure there all gone 
it's the nike sportswear ice cream truck not a store 

Back
Top Bottom