Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Best Foam release of the year 
pimp.gif

Will find money somewhere to cop. But will have to face to goons, kids, hypebeast and Wale wannabes at PG Plaza to get a pair
30t6p3b.gif
. Wish me luck

It you gonna roll down PG Plaza, roll DEEP. Ive seen waaay too many peoples bag snatched in that place...

Rolling solo 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Copping, then sprinting across the street to the student apartments. Giving the goons a run for there money 
You all sound like some suckas. Ya'll prolly the same ones who was on Fox 5 who got robbed in line for the electrics. Ya'll must not know people in the DC area...
tired.gif
Getting your bag snatched at a shoe release? That only happens if you look like your soft.

Best Foam release of the year 
pimp.gif

Will find money somewhere to cop. But will have to face to goons, kids, hypebeast and Wale wannabes at PG Plaza to get a pair
30t6p3b.gif
. Wish me luck

It you gonna roll down PG Plaza, roll DEEP. Ive seen waaay too many peoples bag snatched in that place...

Rolling solo 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Copping, then sprinting across the street to the student apartments. Giving the goons a run for there money 
You all sound like some suckas. Ya'll prolly the same ones who was on Fox 5 who got robbed in line for the electrics. Ya'll must not know people in the DC area...
tired.gif
Getting your bag snatched at a shoe release? That only happens if you look like your soft.

Originally Posted by jusdre86

Lol at paying $250. I rather take my chances on release day. But I can see why ppl would be willing to pay the 250 to secure a pair.

If you aint broke spend that %$#@. over here i think they 212.50 after taxes or something maybe less than that. I dropped $250 pickyourshoes and sneaker.st are 100% legit you get em early, no line, no kiddie midnight release, str8 to your door no shipping costs, takes like 3 days, none of that BS of even having to get them from your "hookup"or even risking going to eastbay and waiting in some punk !@@ internet line with a timed queue lol that is so lame who does that??  these kids out here hound foams But to all those who got them connects for retail and below more power to ya keep doin ya thing.

Lol at paying $250. I rather take my chances on release day. But I can see why ppl would be willing to pay the 250 to secure a pair.

If you aint broke spend that %$#@. over here i think they 212.50 after taxes or something maybe less than that. I dropped $250 pickyourshoes and sneaker.st are 100% legit you get em early, no line, no kiddie midnight release, str8 to your door no shipping costs, takes like 3 days, none of that BS of even having to get them from your "hookup"or even risking going to eastbay and waiting in some punk !@@ internet line with a timed queue lol that is so lame who does that??  these kids out here hound foams But to all those who got them connects for retail and below more power to ya keep doin ya thing.

Originally Posted by 45DE

Rolling solo 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Seriously %%%$. I been copping shoes up at PG since the early 2000s, since I was in high school, rolled solo plenty times and nothing ever happened to me. But I seen other +%@# go down and I'm just cracking jokes. In every foam thread people be crackin jokes about PG Plaza 
You must be one of those old cats who still rocks Hobo and WeRone, rolls with one other of his ole head buddies to cop shoes, and then stands in line talking about "I wish a young $#*!# would". Sit the +@%+ down. 

Rolling solo 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Seriously %%%$. I been copping shoes up at PG since the early 2000s, since I was in high school, rolled solo plenty times and nothing ever happened to me. But I seen other +%@# go down and I'm just cracking jokes. In every foam thread people be crackin jokes about PG Plaza 
You must be one of those old cats who still rocks Hobo and WeRone, rolls with one other of his ole head buddies to cop shoes, and then stands in line talking about "I wish a young $#*!# would". Sit the +@%+ down. 

*grabs popcorn and awaits PG Plaza stories and beef between two salty $%*@%! tryna act like they hard copping shiny shoes that change colors*

*grabs popcorn and awaits PG Plaza stories and beef between two salty $%*@%! tryna act like they hard copping shiny shoes that change colors*

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

I still got a pair of all black foams from 06 still on ice..Ughhhh (Rick Ross)

laugh.gif

**EDIT**

dudes kill me every time acting pg plaza is the hood or something. the very notion of having to "roll deep" to go there for anything is beyond laughable
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

I still got a pair of all black foams from 06 still on ice..Ughhhh (Rick Ross)

laugh.gif

**EDIT**

dudes kill me every time acting pg plaza is the hood or something. the very notion of having to "roll deep" to go there for anything is beyond laughable
roll.gif

WOW... PYS ONLY HAS A 14 AND 15 LEFT LOL... GLAD I COPPED.. LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT EMAIL IN THE AM SAYING MY ORDER SHIPPED

WOW... PYS ONLY HAS A 14 AND 15 LEFT LOL... GLAD I COPPED.. LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT EMAIL IN THE AM SAYING MY ORDER SHIPPED

Rolling solo 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I mean if you consider 28 old then sure. Hobo and We R One? They still make that +#@#? LOL you must know since you know so much about it. Kids go to cop shoes from stores and wait in lines. If a dude from around the way can't hold a pair for me then imma drop the extra change. I dont have to wish for things that won't happen. Seems like I struck a nerve..hmmm so you are one of those dudes who im talking about lls. One of my youngins mighta hit u up huh man. And im not sure if im responding to the right person but if it is Rusty something then I honestly wasnt even referring to you unless you made the scared #%+ comment about rolling up to PG deep like some punk who is scared. So if you aint make that comment and crying about bags gettin took then your just talking out of turn and you must feel like some sort of a sucka and got mad.

Rolling solo 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I mean if you consider 28 old then sure. Hobo and We R One? They still make that +#@#? LOL you must know since you know so much about it. Kids go to cop shoes from stores and wait in lines. If a dude from around the way can't hold a pair for me then imma drop the extra change. I dont have to wish for things that won't happen. Seems like I struck a nerve..hmmm so you are one of those dudes who im talking about lls. One of my youngins mighta hit u up huh man. And im not sure if im responding to the right person but if it is Rusty something then I honestly wasnt even referring to you unless you made the scared #%+ comment about rolling up to PG deep like some punk who is scared. So if you aint make that comment and crying about bags gettin took then your just talking out of turn and you must feel like some sort of a sucka and got mad.

i agree wuth 45ed
sneaker st is the way to go if you cant get them for under $250.00 with out a silly campout 

i agree wuth 45ed
sneaker st is the way to go if you cant get them for under $250.00 with out a silly campout 

When PG Plaza WAS Goon'vile most of you weren't even born, let alone even INTO foams/flights...
laugh.gif

All this "Welcome to the Jungle!  Welcome to the Jungle, well!" talk now... after the remodeling, renaming, an actual FOOD COURT... Psht. 
laugh.gif

#beasts

I always go in there on off days during off hours monthly and find steals. 

Back
Top Bottom