Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

When PG Plaza WAS Goon'vile most of you weren't even born, let alone even INTO foams/flights...
laugh.gif

All this "Welcome to the Jungle!  Welcome to the Jungle, well!" talk now... after the remodeling, renaming, an actual FOOD COURT... Psht. 
laugh.gif

#beasts

I always go in there on off days during off hours monthly and find steals. 

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

http://sneaker.st/index.p...oduct&product_id=832
if i did not have my pair this would be the only non major site i would order from 

sneaker st is 100% legit and no waiting in line for hours 

anyone cop from ss yet?? just wondering if they're on hand and shipping now. if so i might just grab em now n say eff it.

*EDIT*

on 2nd thought, if retail is $190 then the price will only be $201 after MD tax. maybe i should wait then.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

http://sneaker.st/index.p...oduct&product_id=832
if i did not have my pair this would be the only non major site i would order from 

sneaker st is 100% legit and no waiting in line for hours 

anyone cop from ss yet?? just wondering if they're on hand and shipping now. if so i might just grab em now n say eff it.

*EDIT*

on 2nd thought, if retail is $190 then the price will only be $201 after MD tax. maybe i should wait then.
pimp.gif

GOT MY TRACKING INFO FROM PYS... GREAT FEELING... LOVE FOAMS!!! NEXT UP DUNCANS AND ZOOM ROOKIES... NIKE PLZ STOP

GOT MY TRACKING INFO FROM PYS... GREAT FEELING... LOVE FOAMS!!! NEXT UP DUNCANS AND ZOOM ROOKIES... NIKE PLZ STOP

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

When PG Plaza WAS Goon'vile most of you weren't even born, let alone even INTO foams/flights...
laugh.gif

All this "Welcome to the Jungle!  Welcome to the Jungle, well!" talk now... after the remodeling, renaming, an actual FOOD COURT... Psht. 
laugh.gif

#beasts

I didn't even know that place was remodeled lol I gotta take a trip up there when i get back...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

#beasts

I didn't even know that place was remodeled lol I gotta take a trip up there when i get back...

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I'm getting a lil more impatient ... Thanks to those pics... Lol....

laugh.gif
 I know right, I really wish these had black soles though. That would of made my Sept 2nd 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I'm getting a lil more impatient ... Thanks to those pics... Lol....

laugh.gif
 I know right, I really wish these had black soles though. That would of made my Sept 2nd 
laugh.gif

LOL @ "sprinting across da street and giving da goons a run for they $" Man i was dying laughin when i read that homie. Def not tryna joke u man i just found it funny. But as far as PG Plaza, i got fam in that area and i used to go there when visiting and stuff (i aint been there in about a yr) and i been going since like 2000. I been there solo plenty times and had convos with many "goons" and they knew i wasnt from there and they never tried nuffin wit me at all. Same thing ppl say here about Mondawmin, lord knows i been there plenty times dolo and aint have to worry bout nann (trick daddy terms LOL) goon!

LOL @ "sprinting across da street and giving da goons a run for they $" Man i was dying laughin when i read that homie. Def not tryna joke u man i just found it funny. But as far as PG Plaza, i got fam in that area and i used to go there when visiting and stuff (i aint been there in about a yr) and i been going since like 2000. I been there solo plenty times and had convos with many "goons" and they knew i wasnt from there and they never tried nuffin wit me at all. Same thing ppl say here about Mondawmin, lord knows i been there plenty times dolo and aint have to worry bout nann (trick daddy terms LOL) goon!

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by 45DE

Rolling solo 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Copping, then sprinting across the street to the student apartments. Giving the goons a run for there money 
You all sound like some suckas. Ya'll prolly the same ones who was on Fox 5 who got robbed in line for the electrics. Ya'll must not know people in the DC area...
tired.gif
Getting your bag snatched at a shoe release? That only happens if you look like your soft.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Seriously %%%$. I been copping shoes up at PG since the early 2000s, since I was in high school, rolled solo plenty times and nothing ever happened to me. But I seen other +%@# go down and I'm just cracking jokes. In every foam thread people be crackin jokes about PG Plaza 
You must be one of those old cats who still rocks Hobo and WeRone, rolls with one other of his ole head buddies to cop shoes, and then stands in line talking about "I wish a young $#*!# would". Sit the +@%+ down. 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 45DE

Rolling solo 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Copping, then sprinting across the street to the student apartments. Giving the goons a run for there money 
You all sound like some suckas. Ya'll prolly the same ones who was on Fox 5 who got robbed in line for the electrics. Ya'll must not know people in the DC area...
tired.gif
Getting your bag snatched at a shoe release? That only happens if you look like your soft.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Seriously %%%$. I been copping shoes up at PG since the early 2000s, since I was in high school, rolled solo plenty times and nothing ever happened to me. But I seen other +%@# go down and I'm just cracking jokes. In every foam thread people be crackin jokes about PG Plaza 
You must be one of those old cats who still rocks Hobo and WeRone, rolls with one other of his ole head buddies to cop shoes, and then stands in line talking about "I wish a young $#*!# would". Sit the +@%+ down. 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aye what y'all wearing with these, and don't say white/black T and some Camos or cargos. I do that with my Bords and Emeralds and it gets old.

Aye what y'all wearing with these, and don't say white/black T and some Camos or cargos. I do that with my Bords and Emeralds and it gets old.

Back
Top Bottom