Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

LOL @ "sprinting across da street and giving da goons a run for they $" Man i was dying laughin when i read that homie. Def not tryna joke u man i just found it funny. But as far as PG Plaza, i got fam in that area and i used to go there when visiting and stuff (i aint been there in about a yr) and i been going since like 2000. I been there solo plenty times and had convos with many "goons" and they knew i wasnt from there and they never tried nuffin wit me at all. Same thing ppl say here about Mondawmin, lord knows i been there plenty times dolo and aint have to worry bout nann (trick daddy terms LOL) goon!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I meant as a joke. PG is cool now, it's still annoying to go up there early to get shoes on release days,  but not a risk like it was. I been copping shoes from there since is was like 14, 15 most of the time solo (which also got me in trouble a couple time). Seen some wild #%** 
laugh.gif
. I always use there as an example because dudes in the DMV have copped shoes there and the reputation it had. 

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

LOL @ "sprinting across da street and giving da goons a run for they $" Man i was dying laughin when i read that homie. Def not tryna joke u man i just found it funny. But as far as PG Plaza, i got fam in that area and i used to go there when visiting and stuff (i aint been there in about a yr) and i been going since like 2000. I been there solo plenty times and had convos with many "goons" and they knew i wasnt from there and they never tried nuffin wit me at all. Same thing ppl say here about Mondawmin, lord knows i been there plenty times dolo and aint have to worry bout nann (trick daddy terms LOL) goon!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I meant as a joke. PG is cool now, it's still annoying to go up there early to get shoes on release days,  but not a risk like it was. I been copping shoes from there since is was like 14, 15 most of the time solo (which also got me in trouble a couple time). Seen some wild #%** 
laugh.gif
. I always use there as an example because dudes in the DMV have copped shoes there and the reputation it had. 

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

When PG Plaza WAS Goon'vile most of you weren't even born, let alone even INTO foams/flights...
laugh.gif

All this "Welcome to the Jungle!  Welcome to the Jungle, well!" talk now... after the remodeling, renaming, an actual FOOD COURT... Psht. 
laugh.gif

#beasts

I always go in there on off days during off hours monthly and find steals. 
roll.gif
you aint lyin

When PG Plaza WAS Goon'vile most of you weren't even born, let alone even INTO foams/flights...
laugh.gif

All this "Welcome to the Jungle!  Welcome to the Jungle, well!" talk now... after the remodeling, renaming, an actual FOOD COURT... Psht. 
laugh.gif

#beasts

I always go in there on off days during off hours monthly and find steals. 
roll.gif
you aint lyin

NDC better be working.

These are my wedding colors and I want to take all my engagement photo's in them.
foam wedding invites.

Too bad no store within 500 miles will be getting these.

Wyoming sucks.

NDC better be working.

These are my wedding colors and I want to take all my engagement photo's in them.
foam wedding invites.

Wyoming sucks.

Originally Posted by tdrizzle

NDC better be working.

foam wedding invites.

Wyoming sucks.
Be sure to post them pics, fam.
pimp.gif

Congrats btw.

Originally Posted by tdrizzle

NDC better be working.

foam wedding invites.

Wyoming sucks.
Be sure to post them pics, fam.
pimp.gif

Congrats btw.

I may be in a "League of Their Own" here...

But, yellowed soles/"soles with character" on these will be GREAT overtime, due to the colorway...
smokin.gif

#flameaway

Too bad the foam is softer than stale cereal.  
tired.gif
  But I can do $139.65 after taxes and keep it trucking...

But, yellowed soles/"soles with character" on these will be GREAT overtime, due to the colorway...
smokin.gif

#flameaway

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im hyped for next week. im going to smash this girl that stays around my way next weekend with nothing on but the foams and a hat to match them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sounds like a plan to me

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im hyped for next week. im going to smash this girl that stays around my way next weekend with nothing on but the foams and a hat to match them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sounds like a plan to me

But, yellowed soles/"soles with character" on these will be GREAT overtime in 2 weeks after i step in as many puddles and dirt as possible, due to the colorway...
smokin.gif

#flameaway

tired.gif

But, yellowed soles/"soles with character" on these will be GREAT overtime in 2 weeks after i step in as many puddles and dirt as possible, due to the colorway...
smokin.gif

#flameaway

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom