Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

im campin out on my computer n thats just real shh. I def ready to get these cause I've been restraining myself this whole week trying not to spend any money

im campin out on my computer n thats just real shh. I def ready to get these cause I've been restraining myself this whole week trying not to spend any money

I cant speak on KOP. but I made the calls to Springfield,Granite and Bala. and also did a walk in to Bala to confirm since its on the way home from work. 12 pairs was the number gr and bala gave me. Springfield said they are not getting them. Just doing what I gotta do to get a pair.

I cant speak on KOP. but I made the calls to Springfield,Granite and Bala. and also did a walk in to Bala to confirm since its on the way home from work. 12 pairs was the number gr and bala gave me. Springfield said they are not getting them. Just doing what I gotta do to get a pair.

Camping? Lol.... I'm in md and my local Footlocker in a bs mall got close to 90 pair....they had the same amount of electrics....I hope it continues to be this way... I guess it all depends on where u live...If we had a average of 12 pair I would Definatly be online for the first time in my life....I wouldnt be able to deal with that madness..

Camping? Lol.... I'm in md and my local Footlocker in a bs mall got close to 90 pair....they had the same amount of electrics....I hope it continues to be this way... I guess it all depends on where u live...If we had a average of 12 pair I would Definatly be online for the first time in my life....I wouldnt be able to deal with that madness..

Originally Posted by loskickking23

i really don't think camping will be necessary for these regardless of where your at.   if your in nyc, you know spots on 34st are going to get a ton of pairs and they'll be at tons of shoe spots in the city.

same should go for the dmv area

here in cali i really don't see much demand for them which works in my favor.

i really don't think camping will be necessary for these regardless of where your at.   if your in nyc, you know spots on 34st are going to get a ton of pairs and they'll be at tons of shoe spots in the city.

same should go for the dmv area

here in cali i really don't see much demand for them which works in my favor.

My guess is that most pairs will be located on the East Coast from the get-go since they sell better over there. In my local mall, of the 3 major retailers (Champs, Foot Locker and Foot Action), only one already has them in limited stock, the other one is not sure when/if they'll get them (they got all the foams released this year except for the retro blues), and the last one is not getting any. 

My guess is that most pairs will be located on the East Coast from the get-go since they sell better over there. In my local mall, of the 3 major retailers (Champs, Foot Locker and Foot Action), only one already has them in limited stock, the other one is not sure when/if they'll get them (they got all the foams released this year except for the retro blues), and the last one is not getting any. 

Originally Posted by rareair45

The hype seems to be a lot less for these compared to the electric blues.

Based on what?  Chatter amongst Nike Talk members critiquing and getting into pissing contests?  This shoe is a classic color and is going to sell out  People talked about electric blues due to comparison with SBs which was bogus.  This colorway is in league of its own.  The silent majority will dominate this release while the outspoken minorities continue to run their mouths on forums. 

Originally Posted by rareair45

The hype seems to be a lot less for these compared to the electric blues.

Based on what?  Chatter amongst Nike Talk members critiquing and getting into pissing contests?  This shoe is a classic color and is going to sell out  People talked about electric blues due to comparison with SBs which was bogus.  This colorway is in league of its own.  The silent majority will dominate this release while the outspoken minorities continue to run their mouths on forums. 

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

Get your Camping gear ready. I spoke to a few of the Local foot locker sin the philly burbs (granite,springfield and Bala) Looks like an average of 12 pairs. Im setting up shop at the Bala Location.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

I Gaurentee You Stores Will Be Getting More Than 12 Pair... Maybe At The Spot You Usually Go To. But In The DMV Im Sure Their Will Be Plenty To Go Around... Does Anybody Know If Footaction At PG Mall Is Having Midnight Release.?

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

Get your Camping gear ready. I spoke to a few of the Local foot locker sin the philly burbs (granite,springfield and Bala) Looks like an average of 12 pairs. Im setting up shop at the Bala Location.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

I Gaurentee You Stores Will Be Getting More Than 12 Pair... Maybe At The Spot You Usually Go To. But In The DMV Im Sure Their Will Be Plenty To Go Around... Does Anybody Know If Footaction At PG Mall Is Having Midnight Release.?

This should be a easy cop the electric blues had so much hype and it was still a easy cop so good luck to all

This should be a easy cop the electric blues had so much hype and it was still a easy cop so good luck to all

Back
Top Bottom