Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Security mall isn't getting many pairs of these either, maybe 60 total pairs between all the stores. I'm not too worried though since I have 2 pairs coming it thursday - saturday.

Security mall isn't getting many pairs of these either, maybe 60 total pairs between all the stores. I'm not too worried though since I have 2 pairs coming it thursday - saturday.

If I was to cop these, I dont think I would ever wear them. So I would probably sit on them and sell them 3 years from now for like $450. But since I actually WEAR my shoes, I'll pass. Not worth the hassle.

If I was to cop these, I dont think I would ever wear them. So I would probably sit on them and sell them 3 years from now for like $450. But since I actually WEAR my shoes, I'll pass. Not worth the hassle.

THESE ARE ON FORDHAM ROAD IN THE BX ALREADY BUT I ONLY SAW THEM AT THE SPOTS THAT OVERCHARGE. I HOPE MY PAIR COMES IN TOMORROW... THAT HURRICANE MIGHT HAVE DELAYED MY SHIPMENT FROM PYS

THESE ARE ON FORDHAM ROAD IN THE BX ALREADY BUT I ONLY SAW THEM AT THE SPOTS THAT OVERCHARGE. I HOPE MY PAIR COMES IN TOMORROW... THAT HURRICANE MIGHT HAVE DELAYED MY SHIPMENT FROM PYS

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

is eastbay getting these? im not trying to order from NDC anymore
Yes, we are currently expecting them in stock on September 2nd.  We will likely have more information closer to that date.

EastbayRep - Ryan

any new info??
Not necessarily new info, but we're most likely releasing these at 11:00 PM Central Time this upcoming Thursday, Sept. 1st, so be ready Thursday for them to drop.

EastbayRep - Ryan

is eastbay getting these? im not trying to order from NDC anymore
Yes, we are currently expecting them in stock on September 2nd.  We will likely have more information closer to that date.

EastbayRep - Ryan

any new info??
Not necessarily new info, but we're most likely releasing these at 11:00 PM Central Time this upcoming Thursday, Sept. 1st, so be ready Thursday for them to drop.

EastbayRep - Ryan

laugh.gif
 @ not trying to order on NDC and going to eastbay instead

5098688972_0fd4a25673.jpg

Just pre-ordered off sideline apparel and I can't wait to get these in. Hope everyone gets their pairs these foams are the truth.

Just pre-ordered off sideline apparel and I can't wait to get these in. Hope everyone gets their pairs these foams are the truth.

Lol u just saved me a trip to the ave after I get outta work.....they buggin charging $300....imma just go early on Fri to FL or drjays and cop them

Lol u just saved me a trip to the ave after I get outta work.....they buggin charging $300....imma just go early on Fri to FL or drjays and cop them

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

THEY STILL CHARGING 300 ON FULTON TOO.... 

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

THEY STILL CHARGING 300 ON FULTON TOO.... 

EastbayRep - Ryan

any new info??

EastbayRep - Ryan
will the 25$ off 100$ order code i received in my eastbay catalog work with these?

EastbayRep - Ryan

any new info??

EastbayRep - Ryan
will the 25$ off 100$ order code i received in my eastbay catalog work with these?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

any new info??

EastbayRep - Ryan

No.  You can use coupons on ANYTHING that no one wants.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

any new info??

EastbayRep - Ryan

No.  You can use coupons on ANYTHING that no one wants.

Back
Top Bottom