Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

My first pair of foams since I haven't really been impressed by any others. The color is astounding so instead of trying to camp online or rush in the morning, I just ordered 2 pairs off sneaker st. Will post pics later on this week when they arrive.

My first pair of foams since I haven't really been impressed by any others. The color is astounding so instead of trying to camp online or rush in the morning, I just ordered 2 pairs off sneaker st. Will post pics later on this week when they arrive.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Camping? Lol.... I'm in md and my local Footlocker in a bs mall got close to 90 pair....they had the same amount of electrics....I hope it continues to be this way... I guess it all depends on where u live...If we had a average of 12 pair I would Definatly be online for the first time in my life....I wouldnt be able to deal with that madness..

Which mall is this? Unless it's PG mall, that's crazy because every foot locker and footaction I went to was getting only 12-20 pairs.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Camping? Lol.... I'm in md and my local Footlocker in a bs mall got close to 90 pair....they had the same amount of electrics....I hope it continues to be this way... I guess it all depends on where u live...If we had a average of 12 pair I would Definatly be online for the first time in my life....I wouldnt be able to deal with that madness..

Which mall is this? Unless it's PG mall, that's crazy because every foot locker and footaction I went to was getting only 12-20 pairs.

it sucks not being able to go to a store and being able to cop on the day of release.. im tired of waiting on shipping where im at...!!

it sucks not being able to go to a store and being able to cop on the day of release.. im tired of waiting on shipping where im at...!!

Originally Posted by rareair45

The hype seems to be a lot less for these compared to the electric blues.

Not as bright of a sneaker..... Which makes it better for us that do want em.... I hope all the darker colorways have less hype

Originally Posted by rareair45

The hype seems to be a lot less for these compared to the electric blues.

Not as bright of a sneaker..... Which makes it better for us that do want em.... I hope all the darker colorways have less hype

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

is eastbay getting these? im not trying to order from NDC anymore
Yes, we are currently expecting them in stock on September 2nd.  We will likely have more information closer to that date.

EastbayRep - Ryan

any new info??

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

is eastbay getting these? im not trying to order from NDC anymore
Yes, we are currently expecting them in stock on September 2nd.  We will likely have more information closer to that date.

EastbayRep - Ryan

any new info??

I said I wasnt going to cop.I said I wasnt going to cop.I said I wasnt going to cop.
But the color change on these is crazy.

I said I wasnt going to cop.I said I wasnt going to cop.I said I wasnt going to cop.
But the color change on these is crazy.

I feel some type of way about these releasing on a Friday this is the reason why i missed out on the south beaches.

I feel some type of way about these releasing on a Friday this is the reason why i missed out on the south beaches.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Of course he's not gonna tell you he'll be at Security Mall or O. Mills.

laugh.gif

He'll just mention the state, or his "bs" spot.

#kickrocks

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Of course he's not gonna tell you he'll be at Security Mall or O. Mills.

laugh.gif

He'll just mention the state, or his "bs" spot.

#kickrocks

Some spots in NYC are selling these like crazy already cuz FCNY is full of em. (They don't look as good wrapped in plastic on the shelf tho)

Some spots in NYC are selling these like crazy already cuz FCNY is full of em. (They don't look as good wrapped in plastic on the shelf tho)

Back
Top Bottom