Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

any new info??
Not necessarily new info, but we're most likely releasing these at 11:00 PM Central Time this upcoming Thursday, Sept. 1st, so be ready Thursday for them to drop.

EastbayRep - Ryan
will the 25$ off 100$ order code i received in my eastbay catalog work with these?
Hey man, I only got a 15% off 75 with my Eastbay catalog...trying to hook me up?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

so impatient for these.

Where you copping from?
I'm not so sure. I'm in school when these release 
frown.gif

I doubt they'll sell out though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

How do you get around the "one per customer"?

Could I complete an order with my credit card, and simply order again?

You could try but by the time your finish your first order they'll probably be sold out
laugh.gif

You could try but by the time your finish your first order they'll probably be sold out
laugh.gif

My only question is 1 is FNL dot com gonna have these? (do they usually? first foam purchase)

and 2 can I use this $20 reward they gave me for spending 400 dollars wit them?

My only question is 1 is FNL dot com gonna have these? (do they usually? first foam purchase)

and 2 can I use this $20 reward they gave me for spending 400 dollars wit them?

use a different credit card with another address 
or try and use  another card with the same address if you cant use someone else's card but that could cancel either one or both orders 

use a different credit card with another address 
or try and use  another card with the same address if you cant use someone else's card but that could cancel either one or both orders 

imag0002dz.jpg

imag0003nd.jpg

imag0004xb.jpg

imag0005uq.jpg

imag0006h.jpg

Small glue stain
imag0007ch.jpg

Glue stain but I'd rather have it that close to the sole than around the swoosh in an earlier pic
imag0008ko.jpg

Idk what that brown stain is however it only shows on the flash of my camera and not in sunlight or normal lighting
imag0009ey.jpg

Same situation as before.
imag0013wo.jpg

imag0002dz.jpg

imag0003nd.jpg

imag0004xb.jpg

imag0005uq.jpg

imag0006h.jpg

Small glue stain
imag0007ch.jpg

Glue stain but I'd rather have it that close to the sole than around the swoosh in an earlier pic
imag0008ko.jpg

Idk what that brown stain is however it only shows on the flash of my camera and not in sunlight or normal lighting
imag0009ey.jpg

Same situation as before.
imag0013wo.jpg

You can tell the people who don't buy foams, they always come in with the same questions over and over.

Does this eastbay discussion have to be had over and over in threads, it's mad redundant and accomplishes nothing. Why don't you call eastbay with your complaints.

You can tell the people who don't buy foams, they always come in with the same questions over and over.

Does this eastbay discussion have to be had over and over in threads, it's mad redundant and accomplishes nothing. Why don't you call eastbay with your complaints.

Back
Top Bottom