Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

just a few more visual goodies via Footage
106nd03.jpg

105v22e.jpg

281a3oh.jpg

2i0f9xg.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

eastbay sucks they dont double box... NDC is a lot better free shipping, no tax and they double box.... and you don't have to worry about that wack timer

pretty sure ndc does include tax

eastbay sucks they dont double box... NDC is a lot better free shipping, no tax and they double box.... and you don't have to worry about that wack timer

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Depends on which state you live in and whether there's a Niketown there or not.

My hookup got me my pair early and i feel that these are the best foams so far this year. Dont sleep on these.

My hookup got me my pair early and i feel that these are the best foams so far this year. Dont sleep on these.

Originally Posted by zyr12

oh my bad thought it was everywhere... i guess because im in NJ theres no tax
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

oh my bad thought it was everywhere... i guess because im in NJ theres no tax
laugh.gif

Never said it was mine....gotta love relatives. May just skip swoosh and get the hook up at ftl since it'll be about the same after tax and shipping. You can quote me getting the employee discount too scotty
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Never said it was mine....gotta love relatives. May just skip swoosh and get the hook up at ftl since it'll be about the same after tax and shipping. You can quote me getting the employee discount too scotty
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Why do you feel the need to brag every single release, about your Swoosh discount? We get it, your cool bro!

homey you must have me confusedvwith someone else....cousin just got it last week and this is the first time I've ever mentioned it on here. Nice try though

Well you bragged so much in this post, I could have sworn you had it for years. Oh, and your discounts are extremely cool! No need to rub it in peoples faces all the time, it gets annoying...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Why do you feel the need to brag every single release, about your Swoosh discount? We get it, your cool bro!

homey you must have me confusedvwith someone else....cousin just got it last week and this is the first time I've ever mentioned it on here. Nice try though

Well you bragged so much in this post, I could have sworn you had it for years. Oh, and your discounts are extremely cool! No need to rub it in peoples faces all the time, it gets annoying...

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

any new info??
Not necessarily new info, but we're most likely releasing these at 11:00 PM Central Time this upcoming Thursday, Sept. 1st, so be ready Thursday for them to drop.

EastbayRep - Ryan
will the 25$ off 100$ order code i received in my eastbay catalog work with these?
Hey man, I only got a 15% off 75 with my Eastbay catalog...trying to hook me up?

Back
Top Bottom