Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

waaa 1 pair on NDC? where it say that? wasnt the last retro blue foams was 2? that sucks if just 1

A ndc rep told me when i chatted with him.

Originally Posted by zyr12

and it's discounted on Swoosh.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

any new info??
Not necessarily new info, but we're most likely releasing these at 11:00 PM Central Time this upcoming Thursday, Sept. 1st, so be ready Thursday for them to drop.

EastbayRep - Ryan
will the 25$ off 100$ order code i received in my eastbay catalog work with these?
These shoes will be excluded from discounts, so you will not be able to use any discount promotions on your order for them.  Otherwise, you can use a free shipping promotion on the order.

Please note, it appears our warehouse is not planning to double box these shoes when they ship them out.  So keep this in mind when ordering from us.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

any new info??
Not necessarily new info, but we're most likely releasing these at 11:00 PM Central Time this upcoming Thursday, Sept. 1st, so be ready Thursday for them to drop.

EastbayRep - Ryan
will the 25$ off 100$ order code i received in my eastbay catalog work with these?
These shoes will be excluded from discounts, so you will not be able to use any discount promotions on your order for them.  Otherwise, you can use a free shipping promotion on the order.

Please note, it appears our warehouse is not planning to double box these shoes when they ship them out.  So keep this in mind when ordering from us.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

never fails...
30t6p3b.gif

For real though, I normally dont chime in but come on eastbay...
We are paying $190 cause we cant use a coupon as they are excluded, but you dont think a 190 dollar purchase warrants a double box? SMDH

Y'all said you were thinking about revamping the gold club membership... maybe another perk of signing up for that will be double boxes lmao. Ill still be copping from eastbay incase I cant get my pair in the morning at my local FTL but only cause the tax break and two day shipping...

never fails...
30t6p3b.gif

We are paying $190 cause we cant use a coupon as they are excluded, but you dont think a 190 dollar purchase warrants a double box? SMDH

Y'all said you were thinking about revamping the gold club membership... maybe another perk of signing up for that will be double boxes lmao. Ill still be copping from eastbay incase I cant get my pair in the morning at my local FTL but only cause the tax break and two day shipping...

EastbayRep - Ryan

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ryan

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by jman219

never fails...
30t6p3b.gif

These aren't on the EastBay "double-box" list.
Gold member free shipping ftw. 
pimp.gif

Just gonna buy some socks with it.

never fails...
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Good thing my boss cool and i get to come in work late but can somebody tell me wassup with the Friday releases why????

Good thing my boss cool and i get to come in work late but can somebody tell me wassup with the Friday releases why????

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

EastbayRep - Ray

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

EastbayRep - Ray

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

never fails...
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

This is why I am letting you guys know they will not be double boxed.  We did receive our shipment in for the shoes yesterday, so you could order another item that is also in stock along with the shoes.  This normally increases the chance your order for the shoe will ship with the second item in a box.  Please note, ordering a second item does not always guarantee they will be shipped together in a box.

EastbayRep - Ray

never fails...
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

This is why I am letting you guys know they will not be double boxed.  We did receive our shipment in for the shoes yesterday, so you could order another item that is also in stock along with the shoes.  This normally increases the chance your order for the shoe will ship with the second item in a box.  Please note, ordering a second item does not always guarantee they will be shipped together in a box.

EastbayRep - Ray

eastbay sucks they dont double box... NDC is a lot better free shipping, no tax and they double box.... and you don't have to worry about that wack timer

eastbay sucks they dont double box... NDC is a lot better free shipping, no tax and they double box.... and you don't have to worry about that wack timer

Back
Top Bottom