Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by IgotthatFIREMAN

what if you buy 2 pairs off swoosh, do they cancel both?

They likely will, seen it happen at least twice...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Holiday

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

ordered successfully. swoosh came through. smh at the 1 pair limit tho, i wanted an extra pair for me.

One pair on swoosh?  I was able to add 3...did you click the drop down box?

Fam, they might cancel your order. It happen my homie too, it give you the option, but it said in bold, one per customer...

that's why i stuck with 1.  not worth risking getting the order cancelled.

Originally Posted by dimez81

ordered successfully. swoosh came through. smh at the 1 pair limit tho, i wanted an extra pair for me.

what if the have your size a few days later can you cop?  My size is always the last to go.

i know my size will be gone by tomorrow if not tonight but you should be able to i'd assume.

Originally Posted by dimez81

what if the have your size a few days later can you cop?  My size is always the last to go.

i know my size will be gone by tomorrow if not tonight but you should be able to i'd assume.

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

I went to Eastbay and had a 45 minute wait but then went to NDC and copped them easily. Thanks NT for the link

This...Eastbay really needs to step it up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

I went to Eastbay and had a 45 minute wait but then went to NDC and copped them easily. Thanks NT for the link

This...Eastbay really needs to step it up
30t6p3b.gif

Got my foams ordered after getting my lebrons after having a non-flash site meltdown. Smooth overall, feeling good. Just hope I'm cool with the 10 like I was with the royal blue foam 11's, I'm not a big foam person but these are undeniable as a casual foam observer

Got my foams ordered after getting my lebrons after having a non-flash site meltdown. Smooth overall, feeling good. Just hope I'm cool with the 10 like I was with the royal blue foam 11's, I'm not a big foam person but these are undeniable as a casual foam observer

Back
Top Bottom