Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

just for the hell of it, i added a sz. 12 to cart on eastbay.... told me i had a 52 minute wait... i busted out laughing....

just for the hell of it, i added a sz. 12 to cart on eastbay.... told me i had a 52 minute wait... i busted out laughing....

most sizes already sold out on NDC...will be sold out by the morning for sure....placed an order for 1 pair...needed to double up on these
pimp.gif

most sizes already sold out on NDC...will be sold out by the morning for sure....placed an order for 1 pair...needed to double up on these
pimp.gif

1 pair off ndc(size 11.5), one pair off eastbay(size 12).

This was a lot harder than electric blue.

1 pair off ndc(size 11.5), one pair off eastbay(size 12).

This was a lot harder than electric blue.

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

anywhere online to cop a size 6? besides east bay... there out after making me wait 22 min smh
you should be good ,,,small sizes take a while to sell out

DamokuNaSenshi wr..e online to cop a size 6? besides east bay... there out after making me wait 22 min smh
keep your ques in line, you should be able to get a 6, not a popular size, the timer speeds up as more people leave the site. hope u get

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

anywhere online to cop a size 6? besides east bay... there out after making me wait 22 min smh
you should be good ,,,small sizes take a while to sell out

DamokuNaSenshi wr..e online to cop a size 6? besides east bay... there out after making me wait 22 min smh
keep your ques in line, you should be able to get a 6, not a popular size, the timer speeds up as more people leave the site. hope u get

eastbay is horrible. out of stock. got ONE pair off NDC tho. i think those that ordered 2, will have there orders canceled

ADDED size 10 at 12am EST, out of stock before i was even able to check out.
frown.gif

eastbay is horrible. out of stock. got ONE pair off NDC tho. i think those that ordered 2, will have there orders canceled

ADDED size 10 at 12am EST, out of stock before i was even able to check out.
frown.gif

got my order confirmations from eastbay and ndc..... was sort of shocked when eastbay said sold out after 2 sec of going live, re clicked and was in que. NDC no problem copping

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

Wow! All that's left now on NDC are sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 14, 15
yeah my size is always the last to go....if they still have them after my order ship I'm copping another

got my order confirmations from eastbay and ndc..... was sort of shocked when eastbay said sold out after 2 sec of going live, re clicked and was in que. NDC no problem copping

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

Wow! All that's left now on NDC are sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 14, 15
yeah my size is always the last to go....if they still have them after my order ship I'm copping another

my size 9 sold out mad quick 
eek.gif
... i dont feel as bad paying retail online but paying 13 bucks for shipping 
30t6p3b.gif

my size 9 sold out mad quick 
eek.gif
... i dont feel as bad paying retail online but paying 13 bucks for shipping 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom