Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Ndc size 14 copped my first time calling at midnight. I waited for 15 minutes told her I was already registered and it was over. Love ndc

Eastbay after a 39 min wait:

We're sorry, but the following item is currently out of stock and no longer available.

This item was automatically removed from your cart.

If you would like to check future availability of these products, please contact our customer service at 1.800.826.2205.

24041301 Nike Air Foamposite - Men's , size 13.0

Ndc size 14 copped my first time calling at midnight. I waited for 15 minutes told her I was already registered and it was over. Love ndc

Eastbay after a 39 min wait:

We're sorry, but the following item is currently out of stock and no longer available.

This item was automatically removed from your cart.

If you would like to check future availability of these products, please contact our customer service at 1.800.826.2205.

24041301 Nike Air Foamposite - Men's , size 13.0

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

^^ told me they were sold out. no stores around me got small sizes. anybody know of any web site?

eastbay has a seven if they're not to big

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

^^ told me they were sold out. no stores around me got small sizes. anybody know of any web site?

eastbay has a seven if they're not to big

Went ahead and doubled up my sz 14 from NDC.

Fedex is delivering my first pair tomorrow. Will store the one from NDC until later.

Glad everyone was able to cop.

Went ahead and doubled up my sz 14 from NDC.

Fedex is delivering my first pair tomorrow. Will store the one from NDC until later.

Glad everyone was able to cop.

sz 8 was ln there for a while...should secure my pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just ordered my first ever pair of foams. Awaiting NDC confirmation.

Not sure if I'll keep though, I don't wear shoes like foams casually, so if I don't like the way they fit/feel on the basketball court I'll return them.

I've seen Iguodala and others hoop in them so they can't be that bad I take it.

Thoughts/experiences on these for bball purposes? I know they're heavy, but if they're as comfortable and indestructible as people say I'll deal with the weight.

Just ordered my first ever pair of foams. Awaiting NDC confirmation.

Not sure if I'll keep though, I don't wear shoes like foams casually, so if I don't like the way they fit/feel on the basketball court I'll return them.

I've seen Iguodala and others hoop in them so they can't be that bad I take it.

Thoughts/experiences on these for bball purposes? I know they're heavy, but if they're as comfortable and indestructible as people say I'll deal with the weight.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

SZ 11 all gone on FTL and Eastbay and FA
of course...because Eastbay, FA, FTL, and Champs ALL use the SAME inventory...so if one size sells out on one site,it sells out on all 4

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

SZ 11 all gone on FTL and Eastbay and FA
of course...because Eastbay, FA, FTL, and Champs ALL use the SAME inventory...so if one size sells out on one site,it sells out on all 4

And ladCalllled eastbay at 1155 and the rep had my info ready to go and right at 1201 my order was able to go through and she said all done. I asked would my order be possibly cancelled since its a big release but she said I was good becaue I called early. Fingers crossed though. I may still go to the stores tomorrow and put one on layaway just in case. I also got the ree shipping but no luck on the 15% off. Worth a try though. If my order goes through and I get my tracking # I hope my box isn't damaged lol.

Back
Top Bottom