Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

And ladCalllled eastbay at 1155 and the rep had my info ready to go and right at 1201 my order was able to go through and she said all done. I asked would my order be possibly cancelled since its a big release but she said I was good becaue I called early. Fingers crossed though. I may still go to the stores tomorrow and put one on layaway just in case. I also got the ree shipping but no luck on the 15% off. Worth a try though. If my order goes through and I get my tracking # I hope my box isn't damaged lol.

Heated Would Be An Understatement Right Now
mad.gif

Hop'd In The Shower Real Quick After Work And These Joints Sell Out Before I Can Get Out
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If Any Of The Old Heads End Up With An Extra Size 10 Lying Around, Give Ur Boy A Shout
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Have I Been Out The Game That Long?
laugh.gif

Heated Would Be An Understatement Right Now
mad.gif

Hop'd In The Shower Real Quick After Work And These Joints Sell Out Before I Can Get Out
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If Any Of The Old Heads End Up With An Extra Size 10 Lying Around, Give Ur Boy A Shout
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Have I Been Out The Game That Long?
laugh.gif

I dont know why some of you fools continuously rely on eastbay as if the experience is gonna get better with each new release
laugh.gif
find new websites so you dont gotta deal with the bs

Do NOT use the coupon code on jimmyjazz.com...they will simply call you next day and offer you expedited shipping but will NOT give you the discount...THEN your money will be held for 5-7 business days, and you dont want that happening since its a holiday weekend...save yourself the trouble and just buy it full price

edit..... keenan?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
welcome back man. hope all is well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Do NOT use the coupon code on jimmyjazz.com...they will simply call you next day and offer you expedited shipping but will NOT give you the discount...THEN your money will be held for 5-7 business days, and you dont want that happening since its a holiday weekend...save yourself the trouble and just buy it full price

edit..... keenan?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
welcome back man. hope all is well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I dont know why some of you fools continuously rely on eastbay as if the experience is gonna get better with each new release
laugh.gif
find new websites so you dont gotta deal with the bs

Called Up swoosh and told her how it let me get 3 pairs, she said that it may go through but if they take any out to for sure leave me the 8.5 (she added a note saying so) so guess we will see what happens, either have 1 or 3 coming next week

Called Up swoosh and told her how it let me get 3 pairs, she said that it may go through but if they take any out to for sure leave me the 8.5 (she added a note saying so) so guess we will see what happens, either have 1 or 3 coming next week

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Damn thanks for the info, know for next, for now just gotta deal with it 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Damn thanks for the info, know for next, for now just gotta deal with it 
tired.gif

plenty to go around...copped my size...good night fellas.
Wow nvmind...eastbay is bugging showing all of the sizes as available.

plenty to go around...copped my size...good night fellas.
Wow nvmind...eastbay is bugging showing all of the sizes as available.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

now that you drew attention to your order, and the rep. supposedly put a "note" aside it, watch them cancel all 3 pairs
laugh.gif

these are selling out on all sites
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and for the person who said these are the best foam release since 09 eggplants......i agree
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom