Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by Hugo

Im still at work. They still around in the dmv?

What size do you wear? I was planning on coppin a 3rd pair but after I few phone calls to Marley, Arundel, and Columbia (hypebeast galore) they were out of 11.5s.

walked out of class. caught a ride to the mall. Footlocker was just opening. Copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jman219

copped two pairs of 10.5 last night from NDC and beastbay
Was at my mall at 7:30 for a 9 o clock ftl release, was told the other day two pairs of every size, 24 total I was about 8 in line...

guy come out at 9 with a list of pairs for sale on selling 8 pairs... FTL on some shady business for real though... I got lucky and they sold both size 10's, walked out at 9:10 with my size ten and got them on my feet now

Some quality issues on these, the foam has like dimples in it at certain spots on my left shoe and the carbon fiber plate definitely sticking out a little far... Glue stains all over the carbon fiber and lower, none on the foam or around the swoosh so Im cool

SHINE IS INCREDIBLE. shoes go from black to pine to purple to gold, incredible shift on these. cant keep them off my feet

but smh footlocker on that shady biz... I pulled out the birthday coupon and the cat just laughed at me too 

laugh.gif
@ you thinking they were going to let you use it in the first place

Was at my mall at 7:30 for a 9 o clock ftl release, was told the other day two pairs of every size, 24 total I was about 8 in line...

guy come out at 9 with a list of pairs for sale on selling 8 pairs... FTL on some shady business for real though... I got lucky and they sold both size 10's, walked out at 9:10 with my size ten and got them on my feet now

Some quality issues on these, the foam has like dimples in it at certain spots on my left shoe and the carbon fiber plate definitely sticking out a little far... Glue stains all over the carbon fiber and lower, none on the foam or around the swoosh so Im cool

SHINE IS INCREDIBLE. shoes go from black to pine to purple to gold, incredible shift on these. cant keep them off my feet

but smh footlocker on that shady biz... I pulled out the birthday coupon and the cat just laughed at me too 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i hope you took his name and called corporate.  crappy customer service is crappy customer service and those minimum wage warriors shouldn't be acting like that.  (no offense to all the cool and reasonable footlocker employees out there) but it's way to many dudes that got the company pipe where the sun don't shine and act gassed up when at the end of the day they make minimum wage.  if it's a coupon that has no exclusions on it, how does it hurt him by honoring the coupon, he isn't losing any money so it shouldn't be a hassle. if i were you i would call corporate and complain and hopefully they allow you to bring the shoes back in and get whatever discount you were supposed to receive on the coupon.

i got a question for those who've done phone orders from niketown in the past, is it common for them to refuse to do phone orders on shoes? i called niketown new york trying to place a phone order and the attitude i got from the employee was rediculous.  it's just the sarcastic attitude he had that has me contemplating making a call to corporate. i asked to place a phone order since im 3000 miles away and all the niketowns around my way didn't get them in. he said no, so i asked him how is a paying customer like me supposed to get them then,  he laughed and told me try flight club so i told him to try killing himself.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i hope you took his name and called corporate.  crappy customer service is crappy customer service and those minimum wage warriors shouldn't be acting like that.  (no offense to all the cool and reasonable footlocker employees out there) but it's way to many dudes that got the company pipe where the sun don't shine and act gassed up when at the end of the day they make minimum wage.  if it's a coupon that has no exclusions on it, how does it hurt him by honoring the coupon, he isn't losing any money so it shouldn't be a hassle. if i were you i would call corporate and complain and hopefully they allow you to bring the shoes back in and get whatever discount you were supposed to receive on the coupon.

i got a question for those who've done phone orders from niketown in the past, is it common for them to refuse to do phone orders on shoes? i called niketown new york trying to place a phone order and the attitude i got from the employee was rediculous.  it's just the sarcastic attitude he had that has me contemplating making a call to corporate. i asked to place a phone order since im 3000 miles away and all the niketowns around my way didn't get them in. he said no, so i asked him how is a paying customer like me supposed to get them then,  he laughed and told me try flight club so i told him to try killing himself.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I was gonna hold off on copping to use my loot on other things but looking at this thread is making me think twice about that.
frown.gif

I dont want to get hit with that resell 250+ for these.
same here fam. I was gonna cop after school but I'm now trying to get someone to cop for me.
my friend sent his mom to Valley Fair to cop for em and she said theres like 12 people in line. at 7 a.m
30t6p3b.gif

From my memory nobody in the bay area ever camped for foams, let alone buy at all.
Can't believe how hyped these got
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I was gonna hold off on copping to use my loot on other things but looking at this thread is making me think twice about that.
frown.gif

I dont want to get hit with that resell 250+ for these.
same here fam. I was gonna cop after school but I'm now trying to get someone to cop for me.
my friend sent his mom to Valley Fair to cop for em and she said theres like 12 people in line. at 7 a.m
30t6p3b.gif

From my memory nobody in the bay area ever camped for foams, let alone buy at all.
Can't believe how hyped these got
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

FTL still has sizes. Is that accurate? Or are they waiting for all the orders to go through?
All the sites were messed up last night saying they had the sizes but if you try to add to the cart...well...try it...

@mildsauce: They might be real and the price might not be an expensive because they are using pearl foams and cough drop soles...cough drops are still available around here for 90-120 if I'm not mistaken.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif

if on that birthday vip coupon  it didn't mention anything about any exclusions then he should be able to use it.     of course if it said stuff was excluded i'm not suprised they shut him down but if there were no mentions of any exclusions on that "birthday vip" coupon  then if i were him i would complain just because in that case the employee should just shut up and do their job and honor the coupon.

Originally Posted by got shoes

FTL still has sizes. Is that accurate? Or are they waiting for all the orders to go through?
All the sites were messed up last night saying they had the sizes but if you try to add to the cart...well...try it...

@mildsauce: They might be real and the price might not be an expensive because they are using pearl foams and cough drop soles...cough drops are still available around here for 90-120 if I'm not mistaken.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif

if on that birthday vip coupon  it didn't mention anything about any exclusions then he should be able to use it.     of course if it said stuff was excluded i'm not suprised they shut him down but if there were no mentions of any exclusions on that "birthday vip" coupon  then if i were him i would complain just because in that case the employee should just shut up and do their job and honor the coupon.

Originally Posted by MaximumFoams

I'm kinda surprised of all the release info and some people thought these came out tonight at midnight

That's what I don't get...they come out friday at midnight so they start selling during the transition of thursday to friday. If they were to release tonight at midnight, that would be from friday to saturday...which is 9/3...

I'm kinda surprised of all the release info and some people thought these came out tonight at midnight

That's what I don't get...they come out friday at midnight so they start selling during the transition of thursday to friday. If they were to release tonight at midnight, that would be from friday to saturday...which is 9/3...

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

To add to that, recent Foams to my knowledge have always come out on Friday...there's been many Foam releases this year, and not one has dropped on a Saturday...

*edit* I retract my own statement...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

To add to that, recent Foams to my knowledge have always come out on Friday...there's been many Foam releases this year, and not one has dropped on a Saturday...

*edit* I retract my own statement...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom