Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Probably because it's a school day, they'll most likely be sold by this evening.

Yea, for sure they will...I was more referring to the "dangers" of buying foams in the dmv statement lol

There is no danger really in terms of being assaulted, snatched, etc. however I would consider a connect somebody that could guarantee my pair in A grades in my size even at retail. Imagine if these released tomorrow...

I have a connect and had mine held today just in case, so id be str8 either way, but I feel you...

Probably because it's a school day, they'll most likely be sold by this evening.

Yea, for sure they will...I was more referring to the "dangers" of buying foams in the dmv statement lol

There is no danger really in terms of being assaulted, snatched, etc. however I would consider a connect somebody that could guarantee my pair in A grades in my size even at retail. Imagine if these released tomorrow...

I have a connect and had mine held today just in case, so id be str8 either way, but I feel you...

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Nike limited these? Or just didn't put out all stock yet?
thats what I'm wondering, my boy headed over to the mall and apparently FTL didn't get em.

Who knows ...remember when everyone thought the electric blues were going to be restocked multiple times....

love foams so much had to tat it up on my arm

video_image-008537.jpg

BTW JK thats not me.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Nike limited these? Or just didn't put out all stock yet?
thats what I'm wondering, my boy headed over to the mall and apparently FTL didn't get em.

Who knows ...remember when everyone thought the electric blues were going to be restocked multiple times....

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

video_image-008537.jpg

BTW JK thats not me.

Well uhh...I hope that guy REALLY loves foams. Cause of he's just a hypebeast, he'll wish he never got that tat in a year or two.....maybe three.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

video_image-008537.jpg

BTW JK thats not me.

Well uhh...I hope that guy REALLY loves foams. Cause of he's just a hypebeast, he'll wish he never got that tat in a year or two.....maybe three.
grin.gif

Birthday coupon worked at my FTL...dude didn't want to use it at first since the dates were all screwed up, but the code worked so he let me use it.

Only had one full size run...lucky the guy before me was half a size up, else I would have left empty handed.

Birthday coupon worked at my FTL...dude didn't want to use it at first since the dates were all screwed up, but the code worked so he let me use it.

Only had one full size run...lucky the guy before me was half a size up, else I would have left empty handed.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by youngcurse

What a morning, what a morning i tell you, first my day starts off by going to Arundel Mills Mall in which ive called and they told me that the store will be opening up at 7AM and when i get there at 6:30 all to be told that Footlocker didn't notify with the mall that they would be doing a morning release so they couldn't open up the store til 10. Made a call and then shot down to Columbia Mall and the Footlocker there had one size 13 left so i ask to try them on all to find out that these cut like CDP XI's SMH so now im in the market for a sz14
nerd.gif
. I guess im sitting sideline til the restocks start happening or ill have to buy 2 pairs at resellers fees
frown.gif

Check Eastpoint mall.... They had alot left at 9:30.... I saw whole lotta 13's.... Didn't check for 14's..... I gotta 12 and it was still a whole bunch of 12's left, with only like 2 people behind me... Hope that helps
cant do to much from my desk but i made a few calls and secured my pair(s).

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by youngcurse

What a morning, what a morning i tell you, first my day starts off by going to Arundel Mills Mall in which ive called and they told me that the store will be opening up at 7AM and when i get there at 6:30 all to be told that Footlocker didn't notify with the mall that they would be doing a morning release so they couldn't open up the store til 10. Made a call and then shot down to Columbia Mall and the Footlocker there had one size 13 left so i ask to try them on all to find out that these cut like CDP XI's SMH so now im in the market for a sz14
nerd.gif
. I guess im sitting sideline til the restocks start happening or ill have to buy 2 pairs at resellers fees
frown.gif

Check Eastpoint mall.... They had alot left at 9:30.... I saw whole lotta 13's.... Didn't check for 14's..... I gotta 12 and it was still a whole bunch of 12's left, with only like 2 people behind me... Hope that helps
cant do to much from my desk but i made a few calls and secured my pair(s).

the color shift on these is amazing...pics do not do them justice at all
THIS!!!!!! You can't even describe would have to see in person. These joints are sooooooo butter.

the color shift on these is amazing...pics do not do them justice at all
THIS!!!!!! You can't even describe would have to see in person. These joints are sooooooo butter.

Nike gotta restock because it looks like NewYork andMaryland got the most, we usually get plenty in VA, but for these to Sell out everywhere in 30 mins is %!#%% insane Jordans ain't even sell outThat fast back in the golden days

Back
Top Bottom