Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WITNESSkb24 wrote:

Nice shot memphis, funny how in the two pics they look like two completely different shoes! Love the color shift on these

For the first time ever I grabbed a pair from feebay, I log on to NT ,saw Witnesskb24 sig and got sick..coulda grabbed at retail

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WITNESSkb24 wrote:

Nice shot memphis, funny how in the two pics they look like two completely different shoes! Love the color shift on these

For the first time ever I grabbed a pair from feebay, I log on to NT ,saw Witnesskb24 sig and got sick..coulda grabbed at retail

Originally Posted by Lil Buttas

My pair came from Eastbay today and the shoes were double boxed even though the rep that took my order said it was unlikely to happen.

Shout out to the Eastbay reps because I think they are finally getting our complaints taken seriously about damaged boxes. My box was in perfect condition

Shout out to the UPS driver for placing the box on the porch and not next to the garage, but shout out because of the rainy day which is why the driver probably placed it on the porch
roll.gif

The color shift is crazy....green to black...greenish purple...blackish purple....I see some hints of goldish green and sometimes its green or black with a purplish pink hue.....very nice job Nike...

A little excess glue around the shank plate but I peeled that off myself..... 
Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Pleasantly surprised to see them double-boxed from Eastbay.
It is great to hear that they were double boxed.  From the information I had, our Warehouse did not have any plans to double box them.  I am very happy to see this was not the case.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Lil Buttas

My pair came from Eastbay today and the shoes were double boxed even though the rep that took my order said it was unlikely to happen.

Shout out to the Eastbay reps because I think they are finally getting our complaints taken seriously about damaged boxes. My box was in perfect condition

Shout out to the UPS driver for placing the box on the porch and not next to the garage, but shout out because of the rainy day which is why the driver probably placed it on the porch
roll.gif

The color shift is crazy....green to black...greenish purple...blackish purple....I see some hints of goldish green and sometimes its green or black with a purplish pink hue.....very nice job Nike...

A little excess glue around the shank plate but I peeled that off myself..... 

Pleasantly surprised to see them double-boxed from Eastbay.
It is great to hear that they were double boxed.  From the information I had, our Warehouse did not have any plans to double box them.  I am very happy to see this was not the case.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by chuck202

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WITNESSkb24 wrote:

tired.gif

I'm going to end up being stuck with 4 pairs of these

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WITNESSkb24 wrote:

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by Anubis38

Squeaking already geez smh
To further elaborate, I've had this problem now on my 2010 Pearls, two different pairs of 2011 Royals, my Pewters are beginning to start in the heel (usually it's in the forefoot toe area), and now my Pines are doing the same forefoot squeak. The worst part is I can physically feel it when my toe hits that point, it's like the Zoom bottoms out or something.

Those first four pairs were all size 11, what I've always worn in Foams. They have a bit of room, so I sized down with these Pines to 10.5 hoping a more snug fit might help solve any problems. Nope, same forefoot squeaking after literally one night of wear.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, or if I just have terrible luck
ohwell.gif
. I do know I never had this problem with ANY Taiwan-produced Foams, and the Coppers are the only China-produced one I've had no issues with.

It's incredibly annoying and at this point I just want to stop buying them altogether. I wasn't going to bother with these but the colorway had been calling my name since the "table" pic leaked last year.

Odd man, I can't say I haven't had the problem, because I haven't really worn any of my foams from the past four years. I think I've worn them a total of less than ten times combined.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by Anubis38

Squeaking already geez smh
To further elaborate, I've had this problem now on my 2010 Pearls, two different pairs of 2011 Royals, my Pewters are beginning to start in the heel (usually it's in the forefoot toe area), and now my Pines are doing the same forefoot squeak. The worst part is I can physically feel it when my toe hits that point, it's like the Zoom bottoms out or something.

Those first four pairs were all size 11, what I've always worn in Foams. They have a bit of room, so I sized down with these Pines to 10.5 hoping a more snug fit might help solve any problems. Nope, same forefoot squeaking after literally one night of wear.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, or if I just have terrible luck
ohwell.gif
. I do know I never had this problem with ANY Taiwan-produced Foams, and the Coppers are the only China-produced one I've had no issues with.

It's incredibly annoying and at this point I just want to stop buying them altogether. I wasn't going to bother with these but the colorway had been calling my name since the "table" pic leaked last year.

Odd man, I can't say I haven't had the problem, because I haven't really worn any of my foams from the past four years. I think I've worn them a total of less than ten times combined.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WITNESSkb24 wrote:

tired.gif

check ur PM WITNESSkb24

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WITNESSkb24 wrote:

tired.gif

check ur PM WITNESSkb24

Btw anyone notice they went back to the more sturdier box and not the one used in the Retro Blue's?

Btw anyone notice they went back to the more sturdier box and not the one used in the Retro Blue's?

Originally Posted by Rene42188

tired.gif

check ur PM WITNESSkb24
Got back to you.  
Yeah the boxes are more sturdy, but man these things barely fit!

Originally Posted by Rene42188

tired.gif

check ur PM WITNESSkb24
Got back to you.  
Yeah the boxes are more sturdy, but man these things barely fit!

Lol Jamaica Ave was filled with these for $300. Funny thing was people are selling DS pairs for 250 in NY. They thought the hype of these would make the price skyrocket.

Lol Jamaica Ave was filled with these for $300. Funny thing was people are selling DS pairs for 250 in NY. They thought the hype of these would make the price skyrocket.

da complaints were OD (including mine on sneakerwatch.com)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ya them other boxes were way too flimsy...

Back
Top Bottom