Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

That cut is kinda low, i gotta lace em to the next to da last hole for ankle support
They look like lowtops compared to old foams. WTH!

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

That cut is kinda low, i gotta lace em to the next to da last hole for ankle support
They look like lowtops compared to old foams. WTH!

@ploisback i compared em to my red pros and they def do look like lowcuts homie LOL. still a good color, but if they had the same mold as the old pros which also includes a black sole they would def be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LOL. 

@ploisback i compared em to my red pros and they def do look like lowcuts homie LOL. still a good color, but if they had the same mold as the old pros which also includes a black sole they would def be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LOL. 

Some pros are cut lower than others... Dooms are pretty low cut as well.

Some pros are cut lower than others... Dooms are pretty low cut as well.

Originally Posted by Anubis38

Squeaking already geez smh
To further elaborate, I've had this problem now on my 2010 Pearls, two different pairs of 2011 Royals, my Pewters are beginning to start in the heel (usually it's in the forefoot toe area), and now my Pines are doing the same forefoot squeak. The worst part is I can physically feel it when my toe hits that point, it's like the Zoom bottoms out or something.

Those first four pairs were all size 11, what I've always worn in Foams. They have a bit of room, so I sized down with these Pines to 10.5 hoping a more snug fit might help solve any problems. Nope, same forefoot squeaking after literally one night of wear.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, or if I just have terrible luck
ohwell.gif
. I do know I never had this problem with ANY Taiwan-produced Foams, and the Coppers are the only China-produced one I've had no issues with.

It's incredibly annoying and at this point I just want to stop buying them altogether. I wasn't going to bother with these but the colorway had been calling my name since the "table" pic leaked last year.

Originally Posted by Anubis38

Squeaking already geez smh
To further elaborate, I've had this problem now on my 2010 Pearls, two different pairs of 2011 Royals, my Pewters are beginning to start in the heel (usually it's in the forefoot toe area), and now my Pines are doing the same forefoot squeak. The worst part is I can physically feel it when my toe hits that point, it's like the Zoom bottoms out or something.

Those first four pairs were all size 11, what I've always worn in Foams. They have a bit of room, so I sized down with these Pines to 10.5 hoping a more snug fit might help solve any problems. Nope, same forefoot squeaking after literally one night of wear.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, or if I just have terrible luck
ohwell.gif
. I do know I never had this problem with ANY Taiwan-produced Foams, and the Coppers are the only China-produced one I've had no issues with.

It's incredibly annoying and at this point I just want to stop buying them altogether. I wasn't going to bother with these but the colorway had been calling my name since the "table" pic leaked last year.

got my pair last night, a spot in inglewood only had a sz 11.5 and 13 left in stock, im normally a sz 12 in jordans so i tried on the 11.5 but it was too tight so i tried the 13 and it was a perfect fit witch was shocking to me cuz i thought it will b too big....any1 else had to go up a sz from ur normal shoe size on these?

got my pair last night, a spot in inglewood only had a sz 11.5 and 13 left in stock, im normally a sz 12 in jordans so i tried on the 11.5 but it was too tight so i tried the 13 and it was a perfect fit witch was shocking to me cuz i thought it will b too big....any1 else had to go up a sz from ur normal shoe size on these?

Originally Posted by Rene42188

when you break em in theyre prolly gonna be a little on the loose side. just a heads up

when you break em in theyre prolly gonna be a little on the loose side. just a heads up

also i got my pair from ndc on thursday and theyre pretty much on point except the plate pokin out a lil more than it prolly should. and some excess caked up glue between the foam and the plate and a little between the sole but im too scared to do anything about thinkin if i try to scrape it out somethin might fall off

also i got my pair from ndc on thursday and theyre pretty much on point except the plate pokin out a lil more than it prolly should. and some excess caked up glue between the foam and the plate and a little between the sole but im too scared to do anything about thinkin if i try to scrape it out somethin might fall off

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Thx, hopefully they won't b too loose,

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Thx, hopefully they won't b too loose,

Back
Top Bottom