Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Nice shot memphis, funny how in the two pics they look like two completely different shoes! Love the color shift on these

Nice shot memphis, funny how in the two pics they look like two completely different shoes! Love the color shift on these

the cushioning by the ankle on my pair is really thin compared to the royal foam ones from earlier on this year.. is this a discrepancy between ones and pros?

the cushioning by the ankle on my pair is really thin compared to the royal foam ones from earlier on this year.. is this a discrepancy between ones and pros?

Originally Posted by maxsamillion

Nope, just the quality now a days (not saying it is bad, just different)....If you feel some of the pairs from 2007 and before you will be in shock of how much harder the foams used to be

Nope, just the quality now a days (not saying it is bad, just different)....If you feel some of the pairs from 2007 and before you will be in shock of how much harder the foams used to be

Originally Posted by rowdyonez

I got mines in today and im impressed with this colorway.

But has anyone else noticed these shoes barely fit in these boxes Nike keeps using?

Lol I actually had to move my pines around so the box wouldn't be left slightly open.

Originally Posted by rowdyonez

I got mines in today and im impressed with this colorway.

But has anyone else noticed these shoes barely fit in these boxes Nike keeps using?

Lol I actually had to move my pines around so the box wouldn't be left slightly open.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I never thought much of it until the other day. I scuffed my coughdrops and tried rubbing and was pretty amazed at the difference. Makes me wonder about the durability, because it makes it harder to get marks out.

I never thought much of it until the other day. I scuffed my coughdrops and tried rubbing and was pretty amazed at the difference. Makes me wonder about the durability, because it makes it harder to get marks out.

Got mine in, 3 from NDC and one from my local Footlocker.  Only pair thats kinda messy are the 12s
you actually got 3 pairs from swoosh?
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
ill look for them on ebay

Got mine in, 3 from NDC and one from my local Footlocker.  Only pair thats kinda messy are the 12s
you actually got 3 pairs from swoosh?
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
ill look for them on ebay

My Pair Came In Today From Jimmy Jazz..... I Gotta Say, This Company Definitely Has The Best Shipping Practices Of Any...The Box They Sent These In Had Me Thinkin' They Messed Up And Sent Me Two Pair
eek.gif

Like Everyone Else Seems To Be For The Most Part, I'm VERY Satisfied With This Foam Release
smokin.gif
... The Foam Is Mos Def Softer Than Releases Of Old And As One Keen Foam Collector Pointed Out A Few Pages Back, The Cut On These Is Noticeably Low
nerd.gif

Shot Out To The Foam Head Fam (Joe,Jed,Kalvin,Frank, Etc.)
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My Pair Came In Today From Jimmy Jazz..... I Gotta Say, This Company Definitely Has The Best Shipping Practices Of Any...The Box They Sent These In Had Me Thinkin' They Messed Up And Sent Me Two Pair
eek.gif

Like Everyone Else Seems To Be For The Most Part, I'm VERY Satisfied With This Foam Release
smokin.gif
... The Foam Is Mos Def Softer Than Releases Of Old And As One Keen Foam Collector Pointed Out A Few Pages Back, The Cut On These Is Noticeably Low
nerd.gif

Shot Out To The Foam Head Fam (Joe,Jed,Kalvin,Frank, Etc.)
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Mine are already squeaking on the right shoe after wearing them out last night for the first time.. Blah.

Mine are already squeaking on the right shoe after wearing them out last night for the first time.. Blah.

Back
Top Bottom