Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by lacesunlimited

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

I seen pics of people lace swapping the OG laces with oranges laces im not going to lie they look really good with this colorway

Edit: **Not my pic**
Can't front, it doesn't look bad, but I wouldn't do it myself.  Just remind me too much of people trying to make south beach foams with the the electric blues.
photo239-570x425.jpg

i like the lace swap
That Sh*t looks terrible....my opinion though

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

I seen pics of people lace swapping the OG laces with oranges laces im not going to lie they look really good with this colorway

Can't front, it doesn't look bad, but I wouldn't do it myself.  Just remind me too much of people trying to make south beach foams with the the electric blues.
photo239-570x425.jpg

i like the lace swap

Originally Posted by az5950

photo239-570x425.jpg

i like the lace swap
at least hes not wearing skinny jeans 

Originally Posted by az5950

photo239-570x425.jpg

i like the lace swap
at least hes not wearing skinny jeans 

Man...the whole "foamposite culture" has changed a lot in the past few years. Never would've imagined all these bright colors and lace swaps even just 5 years ago.

Man...the whole "foamposite culture" has changed a lot in the past few years. Never would've imagined all these bright colors and lace swaps even just 5 years ago.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Because Foams are now a hypebeast sneaker

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Because Foams are now a hypebeast sneaker

Back
Top Bottom