Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

all blacks under retail?

i would've bought them all, those shoes last a lifetime

and black shoes can be worn anywhere

club, office (surprisingly), doctors office, anywhere

to me if SB Lebrons go for 6-700, the all black foams should be that much easily for practical reasons

durability and style mainly

one of my dudes said they were at VIM in NYC for $100, yup, the all black penny foams from 2007
which vim?

not exactly sure, i think the one on 181st in washington heights?

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

all blacks under retail?

i would've bought them all, those shoes last a lifetime

and black shoes can be worn anywhere

club, office (surprisingly), doctors office, anywhere

to me if SB Lebrons go for 6-700, the all black foams should be that much easily for practical reasons

durability and style mainly

one of my dudes said they were at VIM in NYC for $100, yup, the all black penny foams from 2007
which vim?

not exactly sure, i think the one on 181st in washington heights?

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

I seen pics of people lace swapping the OG laces with oranges laces im not going to lie they look really good with this colorway

Edit: **Not my pic**
Can't front, it doesn't look bad, but I wouldn't do it myself.  Just remind me too much of people trying to make south beach foams with the the electric blues.
photo239-570x425.jpg

i like the lace swap

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

I seen pics of people lace swapping the OG laces with oranges laces im not going to lie they look really good with this colorway

Edit: **Not my pic**
Can't front, it doesn't look bad, but I wouldn't do it myself.  Just remind me too much of people trying to make south beach foams with the the electric blues.
photo239-570x425.jpg

i like the lace swap

For the OG heads, I was in 6th grade when I had my Foamposite Penny's @ the time they were the most expensive Nike Shoe. Weren't they $180 MSRP? Just trying to remember, needless to say I ran them into the ground, I remember after my foam had it's first scratch I said eff it and became rugged haha.

For the OG heads, I was in 6th grade when I had my Foamposite Penny's @ the time they were the most expensive Nike Shoe. Weren't they $180 MSRP? Just trying to remember, needless to say I ran them into the ground, I remember after my foam had it's first scratch I said eff it and became rugged haha.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

awesome story everyone should share with their family at this time of year.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

awesome story everyone should share with their family at this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom