Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

For the OG heads, I was in 6th grade when I had my Foamposite Penny's @ the time they were the most expensive Nike Shoe. Weren't they $180 MSRP? Just trying to remember, needless to say I ran them into the ground, I remember after my foam had it's first scratch I said eff it and became rugged haha.

Homey I was a senior in high school when these dropped, I even got a flyer in the mail letting me know when they were gonna drop. They came out in May or June in 1997 cause I was rocking these when I graduated

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

For the OG heads, I was in 6th grade when I had my Foamposite Penny's @ the time they were the most expensive Nike Shoe. Weren't they $180 MSRP? Just trying to remember, needless to say I ran them into the ground, I remember after my foam had it's first scratch I said eff it and became rugged haha.

Homey I was a senior in high school when these dropped, I even got a flyer in the mail letting me know when they were gonna drop. They came out in May or June in 1997 cause I was rocking these when I graduated

30t6p3b.gif
At how elusive these have been in a 12. Wish I didn't pass on rd
tired.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

can someone give me info on the orange laces or where to buy them?

Bro, you need to get the 72 inch long laces. I buy mine from an asian guy on Ebay  - Johnnie Thong - he has a Ebay store. While not cheap they are pretty good quality and he has all colors.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

can someone give me info on the orange laces or where to buy them?

Bro, you need to get the 72 inch long laces. I buy mine from an asian guy on Ebay  - Johnnie Thong - he has a Ebay store. While not cheap they are pretty good quality and he has all colors.

Damn everytime Eastbay puts up a sz 12 or 13 of these.....It's gone in like a minute flat. I'm not paying over $230 for another pair.

Damn everytime Eastbay puts up a sz 12 or 13 of these.....It's gone in like a minute flat. I'm not paying over $230 for another pair.

Back
Top Bottom